Favorite Taylor Swift Moment

Nazgul

With Taylor Swift (who's bigger than the NFL itself) fully integrated into the NFL Culture now, let us now reminisce about our Favorite Taylor + Football moment.

For me, it was back in 2006 when Taylor performed the Star-Spangled Banner at Ford Field.

It's just unfortunate that she's chosen Travis Kelce, an inferior TE to Sam LaPorta who defeated the lowly Chiefs in Week 1.

So how about everyone else!?

• Like 7

When she sold one of her private jets to reduce her carbon footprint.

HM: When that new guy moved into her place for two weeks then they had a Taylor Swift divorce when everyone kept telling her he’s a horrible person. 

Edit: these are both football memories because I was a Saints fan and Swift permeates all 

Edited by Dome
  • Like 1

I couldn't believe it when Swift went before Taylor. Taylor did it all and though the mileage may have worn the tread a bit, the modern game is run a rookie deal to the dirt then redraft. It's not like Swift wasn't injury prone. I hope it works out for Taylor, maybe the Eagles can snipe him on the trade deadline and have a Taylor Swift backfield.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Superduperman said:

LaPorta's too young for her, in ten years she'll be washed up and retired and he will just be going on his seventh all-pro season for the Lions 

Oh ya!?!?! Well... well... Michael Mayer is way more handsomee!

86f85a48-34ed-4ac9-a616-958fa58da48b-Not

(McDaniels has forgotten how to use TEs and he only has 2 catches, one for like a yard and the other for a 2 pt play).

3 hours ago, Nazgul said:

It's just unfortunate that she's chosen Travis Kelce, an inferior TE to Sam LaPorta who defeated the lowly Chiefs in Week 1.

I hope you're joking. But LaPorta is off to a great start.

I really do think George Kittle is better than Kelce because Kittle actually blocks people. But I don't have a problem with Kelce just being a receiver; if it ain't broke, don't fix it.

I have nothing to say about Swift because I don't know much about her.

15 minutes ago, Mr.UFO said:

I hope you're joking. But LaPorta is off to a great start.

LaPorta has twice as many yards as Kelce this year. Also, in his rookie year Kelce didnt even play while LaPorta is dominant. He's clearly a better player and his start is enough evidence to clearly say that LaPorta will have a better career. Clearly.

Also his girlfriend is more attractive. This means he has more confidence and will be a better player.

Edited by nagahide13
  • Like 2

Yesterday because I legitimately put some money on Kelce to score once the broadcast started talking about TSwift. Normally something I wouldn't do but it was Kelce.. vs Chicago. Believe you me, I was sweating bullets until he finally did cross the plane. Thanks Taylor!