Sashi fired

sdrawkcab321

56 minutes ago, Bucketheadsdad said:

Any chance that Jimmy Truckstop is smarter than we're giving him credit for, and this was his plan all along?  Get the young kid (who'll likely get another shot with another club as capologist) to vivisect our roster, give us as much draft capital and picks as possible, and then turn the entire proceeds of that process over to someone that had a great track record of scouting and drafting quality players?

Sashi did a masterful job of managing Truckstop's money and draft capital.

He should have been retained, a football guy with a solid track record (Dorsey?) added and Hue shown the door.

Instead he rewards the clown Jackson who has shown that he cannot manage talent, an O or game day.

59 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

I think it is the wrong move. Hue has lost us games through fundamental errors. 

I wonder if the dicking around with the AJ trade was the final straw.

Sashi should have been rewarded if that was it.

11 minutes ago, Aztec Hammer said:

On the bright side, John Dorsey's history on quick look, seems to show a strong and pretty competent drafter.

Words out there that he’s more of a scout than organizer. Ray farmer?

we should have just kept sashi and hired him. 

20 minutes ago, cortes02 said:

I pray that Hue isn't all of a sudden given full power in the draft and free agency.  That would be more of a disaster then what we've been exposed too already. 

Peace!!!

That would complete the cluster-$#*!

9 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Yeah, he is, but does it matter when Haslam saunters in and tells him what to do because Hue's pissing in his ear?

This is how I picture Truckstop Jimmy entering a meeting:

wrestling-gif-3.gif

This is how Jimmy handles criticism:

nsWhxsE.gif

This is his view of managing his staff:

f52.gif

Whoever is in charge, I just want them to get a proper QB. So brutal seeing everyone else get it done except us. Eagles and Texans. Then the Niners catch Jimmy G for a measly 35th pick or whatever it is. Which is daylight robbery. Imagine we got Garoppolo with that and then traded #1 to a desperate team like the Giants for Rosen.

We can still salvage it by drafting the best QB this year. Darnold is teetering on the brink but it is what it is. Just get it done.

1 minute ago, Reginaldm9 said:

Hue Jackson is like President Underwood in House of Cards except that the house of cards has already toppled. 

Frank Underwood was at least sinister enough to have a plan in place.

:tumblr_m8lwb73bnd1rdutw3o1_400.gif

tumblr_nqna77TM2P1uzocxpo1_500.gif

He always struck me as more of a "Mad Hatter" kind of guy.

I believe this was a move to be made.  Allbright tweeted that after the McCarron deal, the Browns hired a search firm to find a GM.  Two names being mentioned are Dorsey and McLaughlin.  We need someone in here to identify NFL talent.  We are 0-12.  People are talking about Schobert playing well, we have DL depth, etc.  What we have is an 0-12 team.  Have you seen our defense give up over 100 yds the past four games?  Have you seen our kicker miss kicks that the winner of Pun, Pass and Kick could make?  Have you seen our horrible special teams play?  It is a total, complete effort.  How Chris Tabor still has a job is beyond me.  I do not want to be the best 0-12 team in the NFL.  I WANT TO WIN!  I'm sick of this s*.   If this means bringing a GM, Peyton Manning, or whomever in here, great.  I do think that this is it for Hue.  I am not saying he is blameless.  I am not saying he is is Don Shula.  But give him something to work with.  I think he deserves a legitimate NFL roster with a chance to be competitive and win.  He does not have that now.  Next year is put up, or shut up and get out for Hue, in my opinion. I just do not think Sashi Brown was the guy to give Hue that roster.  He just wasn't.  Thanks and GO BROWNS!

3 minutes ago, Kathouse Sticks said:

I believe this was a move to be made.  Allbright tweeted that after the McCarron deal, the Browns hired a search firm to find a GM.  Two names being mentioned are Dorsey and McLaughlin.  We need someone in here to identify NFL talent.  We are 0-12.  People are talking about Schobert playing well, we have DL depth, etc.  What we have is an 0-12 team.  Have you seen our defense give up over 100 yds the past four games?  Have you seen our kicker miss kicks that the winner of Pun, Pass and Kick could make?  Have you seen our horrible special teams play?  It is a total, complete effort.  How Chris Tabor still has a job is beyond me.  I do not want to be the best 0-12 team in the NFL.  I WANT TO WIN!  I'm sick of this s*.   If this means bringing a GM, Peyton Manning, or whomever in here, great.  I do think that this is it for Hue.  I am not saying he is blameless.  I am not saying he is is Don Shula.  But give him something to work with.  I think he deserves a legitimate NFL roster with a chance to be competitive and win.  He does not have that now.  Next year is put up, or shut up and get out for Hue, in my opinion. I just do not think Sashi Brown was the guy to give Hue that roster.  He just wasn't.  Thanks and GO BROWNS!

We'll see.

Huey better have us in the playoffs next year then as he and the super GM are gonna have all the picks and all the monies to get it done.

I just hope they remember who put them in such an enviable position.

Guys I apologize for the lack of sharing the wealth when it comes to the "likes" not that they really mean anything. I just figured out what the little football was and why I was the only one that didn't have a little football next to his name. I got like notifications all the time but never knew how to actually do it. 

Just now, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

We'll see.

Huey better have us in the playoffs next year then as he and the super GM are gonna have all the picks and all the monies to get it done.

I just hope they remember who put them in such an enviable position.

Oh, I agree.  I'm just saying that he has had to endure two years with nothing, so now we will get you some talent (hopefully) and let's see what you can do.  Plus maybe a competent special teams coach, and some WRs that can catch.  Don't forget this team has about zero veteran leadership (No, Kenny Britt ain't it), and no veteran QB to mentor the rookie (remember Gary Danielson with Bernie-that sort of thing).  That stuff can't be overlooked, and that would be roster control, in my opinion, Sashi...

Archived