GDT Week 4: Commies(2-1) @ Eagles(3-0) - Time for some NFCE football

AZ_Eaglesfan

Ugly ugly ugly… so many mistakes, we were handing them the game. Pass coverage and this staff is general is a long term concern, but Hurts finally looked like 2022 Hurts and offense was doing what they wanted all day.

That was a life shortener for sure but I’ll take a W against a division rival any way it comes. 1st team to reach 4-0, feels great.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

I get that Hurts arm was working today, but we have to run with Swift more in these situations. No reason not to rely on that strength. 

Funny thing is, everyone was saying the complete opposite the last 3 weeks. 

They finally found a mismatch with AJ and Brian abandoned the run. His play calling is still lack luster to say the least.

Edited by Nabbs4u

Was busy entertaining to really watch the game intently but Jesus, was there any reason why we didn’t run the ball? We’re at the 50 in OT with a fresh set and Hurts is throwing bombs. We needed 15 yards not a TD. And also, just a side note, Hurts still doesn’t understand that when he’s out of the pocket, he can just throw the ball OOB. I saw just casually two times he could have saved himself negative plays. Anyway, a wins a win I suppose. No way it should have been that close at home. Still content but man, are we making it interesting. We just don’t look as crisp as a SB team should look. But stacking wins is very important. We got what we needed.