20 games in

NCOUGHMAN

IMO for me the most alarming thing is the lack of offense. Talent at WR and TE(even though he’s a rookie) is way above average yet this offense is stuck in neutral. This is a direct reflection on Josh McDaniels. He hand picked the QB and they’re averaging 15.8 ppg with Adams and Meyers at WR and Josh Jacob at RB. Drop in any middle of the road QB who can throw down field and they instantly score at least another 5-6 more points per game. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

IMO for me the most alarming thing is the lack of offense. Talent at WR and TE(even though he’s a rookie) is way above average yet this offense is stuck in neutral. This is a direct reflection on Josh McDaniels. He hand picked the QB and they’re averaging 15.8 ppg with Adams and Meyers at WR and Josh Jacob at RB. Drop in any middle of the road QB who can throw down field and they instantly score at least another 5-6 more points per game. 

It’s so easy to get te’s involved and mayer is/was arguably the most pro ready. That’s prolly my biggest gripe cause jmd and jimmy love te’s

• Like 2

17 hours ago, big_palooka said:

I'm going to miss Hunter Renfrow when they eventually trade him for probably nothing. 

Such a unique, clutch player. A QBs best friend and they can't get him the ball in this offense. Wherever he ends up, I hope he tears it up.

Honestly since the injury he doesn’t seem the same I always cringe when he gets hit. He’s surprised me so far I didn’t think his body could hold up in the nfl. 

30 minutes ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

Honestly since the injury he doesn’t seem the same I always cringe when he gets hit. He’s surprised me so far I didn’t think his body could hold up in the nfl. 

I don't think it will much longer, which is why I hate that we wasted him. 

Imagine Renfrow in GB with Adams, Lazard, and Rodgers for a few years. Dude would've been a go-to target with that offense and would've tore it up. 

Instead, we put him in a trash heap and used him as a return man? Never understood that. He should've been a 10-year 3rd down converter and TD machine. 

2 minutes ago, ronjon1990 said:

I don't think it will much longer, which is why I hate that we wasted him. 

Imagine Renfrow in GB with Adams, Lazard, and Rodgers for a few years. Dude would've been a go-to target with that offense and would've tore it up. 

Instead, we put him in a trash heap and used him as a return man? Never understood that. He should've been a 10-year 3rd down converter and TD machine. 

Yea definitely questionable usage especially lately. Jmd has no idea what to do with him

• Like 1

1 hour ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

Yea definitely questionable usage especially lately. Jmd has no idea what to do with him

It's less JMD and more Slippin' Jimmy. Renfrow is open, he's just not getting the ball.

JMD can call an offense. He just made an insurmountable error at QB that is costing the team in both the pass and run game. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, big_palooka said:

It's less JMD and more Slippin' Jimmy. Renfrow is open, he's just not getting the ball.

JMD can call an offense. He just made an insurmountable error at QB that is costing the team in both the pass and run game. 

Imo hunter isn’t a deep threat 

21 hours ago, big_palooka said:

I'm going to miss Hunter Renfrow when they eventually trade him for probably nothing. 

Such a unique, clutch player. A QBs best friend and they can't get him the ball in this offense. Wherever he ends up, I hope he tears it up.

JMD has been killing it with trade value so far. Carr, Waller, and Renfrow will likely be gone for a 3rd and a 5th.

48 minutes ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

JMD has been killing it with trade value so far. Carr, Waller, and Renfrow will likely be gone for a 3rd and a 5th.

It's crazy because if he traded them during his first offseason, he probably could've gotten a first, second, and third round pick for them (at least!!!).  Instead, all three players will be gone and all we'll have gotten in return is four chicken nuggets.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

Saw hondo say jmd doesn’t trust this  offense especially in the redzone.

if true he’s not a real Hc imo

esp with the guys he wanted

no excuse to go 1-6 in the redzone vs pats. Jmd was supposed to be a redzone guru

how the hell do you not trust the offense you put together lmao Its too many excuses. You got a top 5 WR, a stud rookie TE, reigning rushing champ, a top end 2, a top end slot you dont use. An OL youve chose to ignore for two offseasons.  No excuses. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

Saw hondo say jmd doesn’t trust this  offense especially in the redzone.

if true he’s not a real Hc imo

esp with the guys he wanted

no excuse to go 1-6 in the redzone vs pats. Jmd was supposed to be a redzone guru

It's the QB he doesn't trust. Problem is, he picked him. They clearly didn't expect him to play this poorly.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Geezy said:

how the hell do you not trust the offense you put together lmao Its too many excuses. You got a top 5 WR, a stud rookie TE, reigning rushing champ, a top end 2, a top end slot you dont use. An OL youve chose to ignore for two offseasons.  No excuses. 

Exactly. again no accountability it’s the players fault