Week #4 General šŸˆ Discussion

RaidersAreOne

37 minutes ago, General Tso said:

We don't have to nitpick this game, they struggled in the red zone last game too.Ā 

If you really think the Cowboys weren't trying to score in the red zone because it's a blow out.. idk.

Itā€™s just the point that we even have to have the conversation of ā€œB-b-but they struggled in the red zone.ā€Ā 

We know Dak and the offense can put up points.Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Just now, BroncoSojia said:

At this point it's not Zach's fault. It's obvious to everyone that he can't play at this level, yet the Jets keep trotting him out there.

I actually do agree with you there. And I don't expect him to be the starter much longer. I think siemian replaces him in the next couple of weeks

1 minute ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

That they didn't bring anybody in behind him the second that MNF game was over they did him a tremendous disservice.Ā 

That was the thing that I didn't get either. How do you not bring someone in at that point knowing what everyone knows about Zach. Get someone in there learning the playbook right away because you know that there's a good chance that Wilson sucks.

Just now, Forge said:

That was the thing that I didn't get either. How do you not bring someone in at that point knowing what everyone knows about Zach. Get someone in there learning the playbook right away because you know that there's a good chance that Wilson sucks.

I mean even just the fact that IF HE GETS HURT the only other guy on your roster can't be Tim Boyle, the living personification of white privilege.Ā 

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, Forge said:

Hot damn

Ā 

That's such a nice satisfying target plot to look at.Ā  Like, you can pretty much literally see the concepts/play design in it.Ā  lol.Ā Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Also when your target dots are like CMC, Deebo, Kittle, etc...you can do a lot with that.

Edited by Tugboat
  • Like 1