John Dorsey named GM

hornbybrown

58 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Like Phil Savage or Kokinis?

Romeo? Holmgren? Heckert?

Just because it hasn't worked well in our checkered past, the Browns shouldn't stop trying to add football talent to the Front Office. 

Lord knows we're going to need all the help we can get in putting quality players on the field to try to help overcome Hue's coaching deficiencies. 

1 hour ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

He’s been apart of the packers personnel staff for 19 years. Would be nice to have another knowledgeable football guy from a winning organization. 

Without Rodgers, the Packers are the Browns. I am alright on any hire of a talented personnel guy, but the Packers hardly inspire confidence as an organization. They have wasted one of the greatest QBS of the modern era. 

47 minutes ago, NudeTayne said:

Without Rodgers, the Packers are the Browns. I am alright on any hire of a talented personnel guy, but the Packers hardly inspire confidence as an organization. They have wasted one of the greatest QBS of the modern era. 

He was “in a relationship” with Olivia Munn.

There are limits to the amount of success one man can have.

4 hours ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

would he huge 

Highsmith is joining your organization according to GB sources, must have been a big promotion with our FO shakeup and potential promotions open for him here too. He's a great get.

Also lol to anyone thinking we don't have the model down for FO building and are "wasting" Rodgers career. Dorsey will turn around your team so long as he's given the free reign to do so. Ron Wolf had Schneider, Dorsey, Thompson, Mcloughin, McKenzie underneath him in his time here, and all 5 went on to be successful. There's a reason he went into the NFL HOF, his tree in extremely successful and will be tapped into again most likely forthe current Packers opening, and the losing in-house candidate will most likely get a job next year making 7 GMs to come out of the 90s Packers scouting tree.

3 hours ago, NudeTayne said:

Any team that loses their starting QB is going to suck. C’mon

4 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

He was “in a relationship” with Olivia Munn.

There are limits to the amount of success one man can have.

Olivia Munn is a starbleeper, nothing more. 

1 hour ago, buno67 said:

Any team that loses their starting QB is going to suck. C’mon

Me no likey strawman'y. The Packers should have fired Capers years ago. Their going with a Randall Cobb knockoff at running back was Peppers-in-deeeeep-coverage lulzworthy, their failure to help Clay with pass rush had been terrible, their lack of free agent signings had proven to be inept, they have overpaid in-house talent almost as a rebellious response to not signing free agents, and that's just a few of the top of my head. The Packers were my number two team for a while but just got sick of people never getting fired for ineptitude because of Rodgers.  Oh, and PACKERS FANS ARE THE WORST. Seriously terrible homer takes til the end of time. So many outside their fanbase could see how it was time to get rid of Capers forever ago. @Mind Character is only the second worst behind Packers fans. All the cheese, brats and Cleveland-is-San-Diego-compared-to-Wisconsin weather has made them slow and sluggish of mind. Rodgers is so good that he counters the rest of the team/fanbase/lack of running game etc. crappiness. It's not just because the team is clearly terrible without him. 

5 hours ago, dawgdish said:

Lord knows we're going to need all the help we can get in putting quality players on the field to try to help overcome Hue's coaching deficiencies. 

There is a much easier way to do that.

Archived