We Can Still Crack the Top Ten

MacReady

1 minute ago, Packerraymond said:

Love is physically capped out correct. He's capped as a guy with top 12 arm talent in the NFL.

Nix is also capped out, but he's staring about top 40 arm talent.

Be careful. I mentioned Love's arm talent yesterday and got slapped down with a Jamarcus Russell arguement.

Just now, Leader said:

Be careful. I mentioned Love's arm talent yesterday and got slapped down with a Jamarcus Russell arguement.

Fundamental development and mental development never cap. Aaron Rodgers underwent massive development there in 2020 in his late 30s. When you talk about a guy capping out, it's a physical reference.

Love still has a ways to go fundamentally and mentally, but he's more than fine where he ended up arm talent wise.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Old Guy said:

So, you are saying Nix has Brock Purdy arm talent? 

Brock Purdy relies on the talent around him. He's literally in the ideal environment for his skillset. Thought the last three games would cool the Purdy talk some. He's not really a franchise guy.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Brock Purdy relies on the talent around him. He's literally in the ideal environment for his skillset. Thought the last three games would cool the Purdy talk some. He's not really a franchise guy.

That was basically my point. 

12 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Everyone with eyes knew this. But it was a cool story or whatever. I'm still not THAT down on him but he'd have like a 150  1TD game and people would like flip out over it because they won with DA LAST PICKKKK

Edited by Norm

18 hours ago, Packerraymond said:

Of course they're going to make Love beat them, we run the ball for 80 yards a game at 3.8 a pop. The hell would gear up to stop that instead???

You're a smart guy, not sure how you can have any sort of strong take on Love with the ****show that's been the other 10 players on the O surrounding him through this 4 game streak. It's been brutally bad performances. Including one from Jordan in LV. He was not on the issue list vs Minny or Denver. 

I agree it’s all a mess offensively. It’s all tied to Jordan Love and MLF. I still have faith in MLF so my head points to Jordan first and formost.

We’re two months in averaging 4 points each first half. We’re only scoring when the game is already over. We’re the furthest team from a Super Bowl in the league on this day but nobody has said it out loud yet.