Week 7: Browns @ Colts. A Game Day Thread

LETSGOBROWNIES

Let’s feel things out a bit  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Who’s gonna complain the most this week, regardless of outcomes, facts or circumstances?

• MWil, the up and comer complainer extraordinaire
    • Scrabble, the battle tested and experienced vet
    • Mike, because if he was GM we’d have Dorse GM, Baker, Jamo, DT Davis, Andersun and 100,000,ooo
    • A random boomer who only pops in once every 4 months to rant
    • The dynamic duo of LGB and DawgX complaining about the complainer’s complaints
  2. 2. Who wins?

• Whoever gets to ride Minshew’s mustache
    • Horny
    • Killer mike
    • Huh?
    • Colts
    • Browns

1 hour ago, NateDawg said:

One thing I know for sure if we have to figure something out other than a PJ Walker or the rookie. I liked when we got some value back for Dobbs in that trade, but right now we look like we got caught with our pants down a bit.

Yeah I thought a lot of people were getting caught up in the DTR hype way too early.  Sure, he looked good in preseason.  You remember how good Brady Quinn looked in preseason?

Ideally I’d have carried 3 QBs (I realize they just wanted to carry 2) and let DTR be the scout team dude, learn the game, etc., and let Dobbs do all the backup QB prep and if when we needed someone to step in early Dobbs would have been that guy. As the season goes on perhaps things can change as DTR has had some time to learn.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Bonanza23 said:

Nah. From what I’m reading in the ever so edified nfl gen pop, Watson has mailed it in and quit. Fake shoulder bruise and he’s out. 

I also like to get my financial advise from broke people. 

On 10/17/2023 at 3:36 AM, NateDawg said:

One thing I know for sure if we have to figure something out other than a PJ Walker or the rookie. I liked when we got some value back for Dobbs in that trade, but right now we look like we got caught with our pants down a bit.

Nate how due you think he performs against the Colts?

If he performs below 50 percent I think we have trouble winning?