2023-2024 NBA GDT: Offseason

11sanchez11

1 hour ago, seminoles1 said:

Yeah, I think Wemby has been on a minutes restriction since his ankle injury.

He's been on one all year. It's fine tho, he gets to play really hard in the 25 minutes he gets to play. And it's not like they are playing for anything 

I wish people who don't watch the Hornets would stop talking about the Hornets.

Why the national media is pushing this Miller vs LaMelo agenda I can't understand. Everyone loves to **** on the team but the one time they actually seeming do draft players with star potential and they're trying to break them up?

22 hours ago, Supersuavesky said:

I wish people who don't watch the Hornets would stop talking about the Hornets.

Why the national media is pushing this Miller vs LaMelo agenda I can't understand. Everyone loves to **** on the team but the one time they actually seeming do draft players with star potential and they're trying to break them up?

What is this referring to?  Your post is the first I've heard of this national agenda.  

• Like 1

Honestly, the officiating against Zion is like actively costing the Pelicans games. He is abused every time he goes to the rim and gets absolutely no leeway on the other end. I’m a broken record but its  so frustrating to watch as a fan. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Kingram said:

Honestly, the officiating against Zion is like actively costing the Pelicans games. He is abused every time he goes to the rim and gets absolutely no leeway on the other end. I’m a broken record but its  so frustrating to watch as a fan. 

Ditto for Cade.