The Week 9 Thread: Not a fun weekend for first round QBs

MikeT14

8 minutes ago, CWood21 said:

They always have a clunker, but this Jayhawk team isn't the Jayhawk team of previous years.  Lance Leipold is going to be the premier HC target this offseason if he wasn't already.

In Ohio D3 football has a borderline cult following so most of us knew about him when he was at UWW. Not a surprise and he should sell his stock high IMO.

Just now, candyman93 said:

Sooo we’re looking at

1. Georgia

2. Ohio State vs Michigan winner

3. Florida State

4. Washington

If Penn State manages to force a 3 way tie situation by upsetting UM that will be something else. I smell a white out.

34 minutes ago, wgbeethree said:

With the Leipold mentions for people who follow more than me.

What happened to KU last year? They started of so hot then just fell apart at the end. Was there a reason the defense ended the year so embarrassingly bad?

It didn’t help that their quarterback got hurt

• Like 1

I feel bad for Caleb. Dude gives it his all out there.

This USC defense is just utterly pathetic and the OL has had some issues as well.

Was screaming it last year on USC forums that Alex Grinch needed to be fired, but nooooo Lincoln Riley isn't gonna get rid of his buddy. Now, he's paying the price.

10 hours ago, CWood21 said:

They always have a clunker, but this Jayhawk team isn't the Jayhawk team of previous years.  Lance Leipold is going to be the premier HC target this offseason if he wasn't already.

Dude Kansas had their starting QB out. This one's just as bad if not worse than any of the Texas losses (and therefore at least as funny if not funnier).

26 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

I feel bad for Caleb. Dude gives it his all out there.

This USC defense is just utterly pathetic and the OL has had some issues as well.

Was screaming it last year on USC forums that Alex Grinch needed to be fired, but nooooo Lincoln Riley isn't gonna get rid of his buddy. Now, he's paying the price.

Mr BigXII defense himself still has a job?

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Dude Kansas had their starting QB out. This one's just as bad if not worse than any of the Texas losses (and therefore at least as funny if not funnier).

Are we going to pretend that Jason Bean isn't playing well this year?