Kevin Byard traded to Eagles

615finest

3 minutes ago, -Hope- said:

my only complaint is apparently edmunds has been awful, and i would've rather only gotten the draft picks than have to watch yet another incompetent player in our secondary lol.

To be fair, it’s becoming comical so we might as well add another laughing stock for us all to watch 😂. We might as well be so bad it’s funny. 

Edited by Titansfan

I really like KB, but he isn't producing for our team like someone that makes what he makes should. Not all his fault but that is the reality. 

This had to happen, it sucks losing guys that spent great years here and had great moments for us, but it has to happen. Time to usher in a new crop of Titans, hopefully Ran can get us some more Byard/Henry type guys and we have another run at a SB. 

7 minutes ago, -Hope- said:

my only complaint is apparently edmunds has been awful, and i would've rather only gotten the draft picks than have to watch yet another incompetent player in our secondary lol.

I could see Edmunds purely being a salary add that Philly needed to take on KB’s contract. Though Edmunds also had the best year of his career and is still only 26, maybe a reclamation project.

We'll treat him well in his homecoming.

Even if he's not the same player he used to be. He's still much better than anything we had sans Blankenship.

Definitely think he'll be pretty solid in what he's asked to do in our defense.

Really have a new appreciation for the Titans organization. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

I could see Edmunds purely being a salary add that Philly needed to take on KB’s contract. Though Edmunds also had the best year of his career and is still only 26, maybe a reclamation project.

I really hope yall have someone else to start besides Edmunds. He's just way too slow.

I guess he's okay against the run when he can square a guy up, but in coverage its not pretty.

Sent him some where he can win a SB or at least play in one.. Dude deserves it. I know it sucks for us rn but the rebuild has to happen. AS MUCH as it hurts but it should've last year just blow it all up not even sure why we went out and got Dhop.. But yeee fire sale boys

Need everything, LT and QB right now are keys and we have Big Jeff. Tart. Pete. Hooker. Chig? Annnnnd Spears to build with.. Its not much. You can throw in Burks and KP if you want but if they cant stay healthy it doesnt matter but yeee sad time.. Gonna TRY to enjoy the rest of this szn. See what we have in Will cause we know Malik isn't the guy and honestly tank this szn and get a top 5 pick. WE NEED A QB in a bad way cause look at the south. Texans have CJ hes looking good. Jags got sunshine hes looking good. Colts have AR even tho hes hurt dude looks like the next CAM so we need someone to match this or we will be at the bottom for the next 8-10 years LOL le sigh

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Even if he's not the same player he used to be. He's still much better than anything we had sans Blankenship.

What's really sad for Tennessee is we drafted a safety that year.  When Blankenship was available, local, at a position of need, and played on the same unimportant college team, at the same position, as our perennial All Pro Safety.  And we let him go the Eagles.

Could have gone from one MTSU great to another.  And you know Byard is about to mentor the **** out of him.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

You guys got the our heart and soul but thats the way it goes, GO WIN THHE SB 

2 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

Yeah. If Byard can be traded. Anyone can. 
He was Vrabel's favorite outside of maybe Henry. Never missed a game. Always available. 

Oh yeee fire sale in TN.. Only guy that CANT be traded is Big Jeff. maybe Spears they LOVE HIM so 

1 minute ago, TitanLegend said:

Such a useless return to trade him for so I don't get the point of doing it, but whatever.

Guess we'll get some random special teamer and a camp cut out of him, yay?

i mean, would you rather get something for him or nothing for him?