The Michigan/Sign Stealing & COVID Punishment Thread

BobbyPhil1781

What I find interesting is the amount of media figures backing UM in this. Joel Klatt who I respect a ton and view as a impartial judge to a lot of things basically fired off a entire tweetstorm saying the only reason B1G coaches brought this up is because they are jealous of UMs success the past 2 years. Colin Cowherd, same thing but to a stronger degree (but its Cowherd), Pat McAfee the same thing.

It seems like Jim Harbaugh has a lot of friends in the media willing to go to bat for him. Where I cant imagine how the public outrage would look if this was another program. Oh wait yes I can because I lived through it twice in the past 15 years and I certainty dont remember any media members willing to stand behind my school lol

That a personal irritating part in all of this is that a noticable chunk of the media/writers are trying to downplay all of this because they are buddies with the Harbaugh family and essentially cover for him.

Edited by AkronsWitness
  • Like 2

17 minutes ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

Oh it gets juicier! Someone's lying here.... or everyone is lying..... Carnage 

"I didn't have a relationship with Stalions. He's kind of just one of the coaches upstairs that you don't really ever see." Hutchinson continued by claiming that his non-relationship with Stalions wasn't unique, that is, he doesn't believe any other Wolverine players had one with him, either.

ConnorAidanHutchinson.jpg?resize=768,102

859swp.jpg

• Like 3