Playoff rankings

MWil23

Tennessee still being ranked is comedy. 7-4, beaten by 29 and 28 in non-competitive games vs top opponents and their best win is Texas A&M. Get them out the damn rankings or, at the VERY best, they should be the last team ranked, not 21. It's just a resume builder for UGA or Bama in the end. That's the sole purpose of ranking them right now.

Edited by beekay414
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, beekay414 said:

Tennessee still being ranked is comedy. 7-4, beaten by 29 and 28 in non-competitive games vs top opponents and their best win is Texas A&M. Get them out the damn rankings or, at the VERY best, they should be the last team ranked, not 21. It's just a resume builder for UGA or Bama in the end. That's the sole purpose of ranking them right now.

Missouri, Ole Miss, and Penn State just chilling ahead of Oklahoma as well for...reasons.

10 minutes ago, seminoles1 said:

Missouri, Ole Miss, and Penn State just chilling ahead of Oklahoma as well for...reasons.

The SEC bump is always friggin' atrocious. I mean, Oklahoma State losing to UCF as bad as they did didn't help Oklahoma at all (nor did Kansas falling off after losing both their QBs) but there's no reason for them to be the 2nd lowest ranked 2 loss team. Ole Miss is easily the least impressive team in that group. Louisville should be 9, Oklahoma 10, Penn State 11, Missouri 12, Ole Miss 13. 

EDIT - I lied, Ole Miss should be ahead of Missouri.

Edited by beekay414

59 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

One plays in a weak ACC, the other in the juggernaut SEC.

Literally compared their best wins. Forgot the quality loss argument doe. God, never thought I'd ever want the BCS back but I here I am. 

Texas beat the juggernaut SEC champion in that chaos scenario yet you said it was easy to pick the four and left them out. Hmm.