1. UM

2. UGA

3. Washington

4. FSU

5. OSU

6. Oregon

7. Texas

8. Bama

However with the conference title games the committee uses those teams that win to jump up. And I have no problem with it. Take the teams that win their conferences over the team that lost when they knew what was on the line. Regardless of the quality team they lost to/which team is probably better. 

Most would say OSU is better than Texas or certainly an FSU with their current QB in reality. I just don’t think you can take them though unless FSU, Bama, and Texas were all to lose. Certainly not over an undefeated FSU. 

7 minutes ago, NateDawg said:

Most likely imo:

1. UM

2. UGA

3. Washington

4. FSU

5. OSU

6. Oregon

7. Texas

8. Bama

However with the conference title games the committee uses those teams that win to jump up. And I have no problem with it. Take the teams that win their conferences over the team that lost when they knew what was on the line. Regardless of the quality team they lost to/which team is probably better. 

Most would say OSU is better than Texas or certainly an FSU with their current QB in reality. I just don’t think you can take them though unless FSU, Bama, and Texas were all to lose. Certainly not over an undefeated FSU. 

I agree with your rankings but obviously things change next week. Everyone with cupcake matchups looked bad and didnt do themselves favors

Is anyone a lock right now? GA could lose to Bama and Michigan could lose to Iowa(I mean a greater than 0 chance even if its 0.001%)

If FSU beats Louisville will they still stay ahead of conference champion Texas and Bama?...

Michigan, Georgia & Washington are 100% win & in, maybe MI & GA are already in no matter what.

Oregon is as close to win & in although I'd be curious how the committee ranks Washington and Oregon if both have 1 loss to each other. Might come down to style points in that matchup. 

Texas probably needs Bama to beat Georgia to have any chance at all.

Ohio St probably should be the 1st 1 loss team in the playoff if there are any

28 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Is anyone a lock right now?

Technically no imo but I’d say UM is the closest as Iowa is a layup game. UGA losing likely leaves them on the outs if UM and FSU win. You’d have those two, Bama, and the PAC winner. You can’t take UGA over those teams. Though I fully expect Georgia to beat Alabama. If UM were to get upset though they’d be in trouble if Bama beat UGA. 

My prediction is UGA wins, FSU loses, Texas and UM win, Oregon wins. Field is:

1. UGA

2. UM

3. Oregon

4. Texas

3 hours ago, NateDawg said:

Technically no imo but I’d say UM is the closest as Iowa is a layup game. UGA losing likely leaves them on the outs if UM and FSU win. You’d have those two, Bama, and the PAC winner. You can’t take UGA over those teams. Though I fully expect Georgia to beat Alabama. If UM were to get upset though they’d be in trouble if Bama beat UGA. 

My prediction is UGA wins, FSU loses, Texas and UM win, Oregon wins. Field is:

1. UGA

2. UM

3. Oregon

4. Texas

Considering how highly ranked the committee had Ohio St all year, id be surprised if Texas got in over them

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Considering how highly ranked the committee had Ohio St all year, id be surprised if Texas got in over them

They have a better win with a chance to “avenge their loss and win a conference”, which usually means the committee gives them the edge. I have no qualms there.

The PAC winner is a lock.

UM is a lock unless they lay the biggest egg ever next week and even then they still probably get the TCU treatment and back in.

OSU needs FSU, UGA, and OU all to win next weekend to even have a chance.

4 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

They have a better win with a chance to “avenge their loss and win a conference”, which usually means the committee gives them the edge. I have no qualms there.

The PAC winner is a lock.

UM is a lock unless they lay the biggest egg ever next week and even then they still probably get the TCU treatment and back in.

OSU needs FSU, UGA, and OU all to win next weekend to even have a chance.

Texas plays Poke

Just now, beekay414 said:

Texas plays Poke

Hahahahahaha

Yeah, so TL;DR OSU is done, so should Bama be if the committee has any integrity considering H2H in Tuscaloosa.

FSU is gonna get sacrificed to Georgia or UM in R1 when they win Saturday.