Week 10: VIKINGS (5-4) vs. Saints (5-4)

swede700

31 minutes ago, JDBrocks said:

I was in NOLA for the game last weekend with a bunch of my Bears fan friends and was wearing my Minneapolis Miracle shirt haha

That reminds me so much of the guys at the Vikings-Bears game I was at wearing Packers gear. 

2 minutes ago, Kingram said:

I think Dobbs will struggle against our secondary, need the front 7 to show up and contain the run or it could be a long day. Mobile QBs tend to kill us with their legs.

Apparently, Dobbs is the only one in our offense that can run, so he's the only one they need to worry about...unless Ty Chandler gets unleashed. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, vike daddy said:

@Mid Iowa @Jlowe22 @JMG5 @Dome @Kingram @tyler735 @Raves

c'mon over to the Purple Lounge here and tell us your thoughts on the game coming up. we'd like to win it, please.

our home crowd will be LOUD.

I'll be at the game for my "birthday party" so I'm sure the Saints will bring their "D" game.

I'll be loud, too. The guy in the Yellow Pants will love me :D

• Like 1

18 hours ago, wcblack34 said:

I’m not going into any game the rest of the season expecting to win. But at least we know this team is going to fight every game. 

My thoughts exactly, even at 28-24 down last week, I wouldn't have been to disheartened if Dobbs didn't do the unthinkable. It shows that this team would run through brick walls for KOC and Flores. And the rest of the coaching staff. As much as I loved Zimmer and how he turned our D around. It felt like him being old school had the players playing out of fear more than respect/love.

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, Scottish_Viking said:

It shows that this team would run through brick walls for KOC and Flores.

KOC's locker room speech after the ATL game was about character and collaboration. he's definitely instilled (installed?) that in the team, and it embodies what Kwesi looks for in players.

we have no divas. no schisms. no grumblings.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, vike daddy said:

KOC's locker room speech after the ATL game was about character and collaboration. he's definitely instilled (installed?) that in the team, and it embodies what Kwesi looks for in players.

Crazy the difference between JJ and Diggs, seeing as it was basically a straight up swap between the two. One a talented diva, the other a generational talent who seems well grounded.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, vike daddy said:

Well, of course, since Ben Leber's not in the locker room anymore to create that narrative.  🤣

(For reference, Childress blamed Leber for the schism narrative in 2010).  

• Like 1