Week 10: VIKINGS (5-4) vs. Saints (5-4)

swede700

Tight end T.J. Hockenson headlined the list of the team’s other limited participants. Hockenson has injured ribs. Linebacker Brian Asamoah (ankle), left tackle Christian Darrisaw (groin), and tight end Johnny Mundt (knee) make up the rest of the group.

Quarterback Jaren Hall (concussion), defensive lineman Dean Lowry (groin), and wide receiver K.J. Osborn (concussion) were out of practice.

https://www.nbcsports.com/nfl/profootballtalk/rumor-mill/news/justin-jefferson-listed-as-limited-in-return-to-vikings-practice

43 minutes ago, CriminalMind said:

Saints have a very strong Defensive compared to Atlanta, 

Eh, not really. They’re pretty close, and Atlanta’s offense puts the defense in a worse position way more frequently. Both are excellent.

Edited by JDBrocks
  • Like 1

23 hours ago, tyler735 said:

I feel like over the past several years whenever the Saints play against the Vikings in Minnesota, the Vikings seem to bring their "A" game against us (watching the Minneapolis Miracle live was rough lol). Obviously the Dobbs situation brings a lot of uncertainty, but the Saints have struggled against mobile QB's over the past few years. We have been playing a bit better as of late on offense, but this game worries me more than just about any the rest of the season for us.  

Thankfully your division is garbage lol

11 minutes ago, SteelKing728 said:

Thankfully your division is garbage lol

And fortunately or not, as a result of that, should the Vikings play well enough down the stretch, we may see the winner of that division again in the wildcard round, since they clearly are probably going to have the #4 seed locked down (it just depends on whether the Vikings can fight off Dallas and San Francisco/Seattle for the top wildcard). 

Edited by swede700
  • Like 1

That's something that I hope we don't see a lot more of ros from Dobbs.

As well as he played in Atlanta, he threw a couple of hospital balls, especially the one to Osborn. Which is something we kind of took for granted with Kirk, who was so especially good at taking care of his teammates with his ball placement.

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, Dolmonite26 said:

That's something that I hope we don't see a lot more of ros from Dobbs.

As well as he played in Atlanta, he threw a couple of hospital balls, especially the one to Osborn. Which is something we kind of took for granted with Kirk, who was so especially good at taking care of his teammates with his ball placement.

I feel like if KJ would've caught the ball on the first attempt he would've been able to shield himself a bit better, but yes. Unfortunately that mostly comes from reps and familiarity with how receivers run.