Week 10: VIKINGS (5-4) vs. Saints (5-4)

swede700

Vikings star receiver Justin Jefferson is eligible to come off of injured reserve after missing the last four games with a hamstring injury. But the early word this week is that Jefferson isn’t quite ready yet.

Per Tom Pelissero of NFL Media, Jefferson is unlikely to play in the Week 10 matchup against the Saints.

Minnesota head coach Kevin O’Connell said on Monday that the team was still working through its options with Jefferson. Even if Jefferson is unlikely to play, the Vikings could designate Jefferson to return and begin his 21-day practice window to start getting him re-acclimated.

https://www.nbcsports.com/nfl/profootballtalk/rumor-mill/news/report-justin-jefferson-unlikely-to-play-in-week-10

12 hours ago, wcblack34 said:

I’m just saying that our QB situation makes each game a lot tougher. It’s not that I don’t think we’ll win any of our games. I’m just saying that I’ll be enjoying the games more for the grit and be less affected by the outcome. 

Not expecting wins also does well for the blood pressure. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, vike daddy said:

@Mid Iowa @Jlowe22 @JMG5 @Dome @Kingram @tyler735 @Raves

c'mon over to the Purple Lounge here and tell us your thoughts on the game coming up. we'd like to win it, please.

our home crowd will be LOUD.

I feel like over the past several years whenever the Saints play against the Vikings in Minnesota, the Vikings seem to bring their "A" game against us (watching the Minneapolis Miracle live was rough lol). Obviously the Dobbs situation brings a lot of uncertainty, but the Saints have struggled against mobile QB's over the past few years. We have been playing a bit better as of late on offense, but this game worries me more than just about any the rest of the season for us.  

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, tyler735 said:

I feel like over the past several years whenever the Saints play against the Vikings in Minnesota, the Vikings seem to bring their "A" game against us (watching the Minneapolis Miracle live was rough lol). Obviously the Dobbs situation brings a lot of uncertainty, but the Saints have struggled against mobile QB's over the past few years. We have been playing a bit better as of late on offense, but this game worries me more than just about any the rest of the season for us.  

what's your pass rush like? your secondary coverage?

13 minutes ago, vike daddy said:

what's your pass rush like? your secondary coverage?

Our pass rush has been hit or miss. We have a great secondary though. They’ve been very opportunistic this season and if I’m not mistaken lead the league in interceptions. One achilles heal though is Paulson Adebo and Alontae Taylor can get a bit grabby at times and take unnecessary Holding/DPI penalties 

14 minutes ago, tyler735 said:

Our pass rush has been hit or miss. We have a great secondary though. They’ve been very opportunistic this season and if I’m not mistaken lead the league in interceptions. One achilles heal though is Paulson Adebo and Alontae Taylor can get a bit grabby at times and take unnecessary Holding/DPI penalties 

Poor choice of words after the last couple weeks

• Like 5