Week #10 General 🏈 Discussion

RaidersAreOne

1 minute ago, y*so*blu said:

What is the general opinion of Stefanski in Browns World? I always thought he was a fine coach with the Vikings.

He’s well liked but if they miss the playoffs then he’s done which is a shame considering everything has happened outside of his control. He’s steady, level headed, and a great game planner.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Forge said:

He definitely has the impact beyond the box score, and I think that they needed that...but something in whole offense hasn't really meshed yet. Not sure if it's playcalling, execution or what. I don't watch enough of the Jags to say for sure. I feel like sometimes it looks like it's harder than it's supposed to be for them? 

I think the bigger issue is press Taylor being the play caller. 

Our OL hasn't helped protection wise for the deeper shots and there's been a big challenge in redzone offense wether it's getting feet in or turnovers 

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

He’s well liked but if they miss the playoffs then he’s done which is a shame considering everything has happened outside of his control. He’s steady, level headed, and a great game planner.

You really think he'd be out? You're missing your best player and therefore reliant on the QB that the front office tied Stefanski to.