Week #10 General 🏈 Discussion

RaidersAreOne

2 minutes ago, Blackstar12 said:

So the Ravens fall from 2nd to 7th seed losses to Steelers and Browns that’s brutal.

They still have one more win than both teams so right now they're the 2 seed and winning the North. How these three teams do against the Bengals will determin the division winner.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Nabbs4u said:

Brian Daboll might actually be an idiot.Β 

He basically has every excuse going for him in that he's a QB developer, Jones was never his guy, and there are some intriguing prospects in the upcoming draft...

...But some of the decisions he makes are giving off Joe Judge-like "PLEASE FIRE ME" vibes.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Blackstar12 said:

So the Ravens fall from 2nd to 7th seed losses to Steelers and Browns that’s brutal.

They haven't yet, they have more wins than anyone in the division. Not worried about seeding though. This team can play up or down to anyone. Enough wins for playoffs + health is all that matters.Β 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, nagahide13 said:

I quit 7 years ago and still constantly dream about it. Like I occasionally smoke and it's okay (in my dreams). My brain is trying to kill me.

I haven't quit smoking, but I switched to vaping, and now the smell of cig smoke absolutely disgusts me.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

Jalen Hurts rarely trails either. Still has 6 games over 250 passing yards.

Oh... so you are using Lamar's passing yards to relatively prop up Hurts? Got it.

I definitely think Lamar is better and does more for his offense. But Eagles aren't on the schedule for that comparison to be a real concern for me.

Edited by wackywabbit
  • Like 1

Just now, wackywabbit said:

Oh... so you are using Lamar's passing yards to relatively prop up Hurts? Got it.

I definitely think Lamar is better and does more for his offense. But Eagles aren't on the schedule to be a real concern.

No, Hurts has not been that great this year