Week #10 General ๐Ÿˆ Discussion

RaidersAreOne

45 minutes ago, WheatieMan said:

I Hope Philli will collapse. Toughest five game stretch in recent memory. Then ย the Giants and Cardinals will play spoiler with TT and Murray playing well. Detroit or even Minn could get the one seed depending on the H2H there.ย 

SF looks like a solid 2-3 seed but they need to beat Seattle x2.

ย 

Corrected it for You.

As for what you said, the Lions absolutely have the easiest schedule remaining and inside track to the #1 seed, #2 if they choke! You're smoking the good ๐Ÿ’ฉ with Minnesota!

Dallas's 4 gm stretch from wks 14-17 isn't a cake walk either.ย 

Philly, @ Buff, @ Mia, Det

5 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

My biggest hesitation with the AFC NORTH is that whoever comes out, as in everyone who does, will do so completely battered.

Cleveland limped home missing half their secondary, both teams are missing 60%+ of their OL, both teams are missing some serious dudes at RB, etc.

I kinda forgot Denzel got clocked in the head yesterday.

ย 

Who else got hurt for us yesterday? Juan Thornhillโ€ฆ?

ย 

I know Delpit is fine thankfully,

3 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

yeah we just likely lost Marlon Humphrey and Ronnie Stanley for the year. Although, losing Stanley tbh isn't that big of a deal at this point in time since he's always injured and when he's not injured he's pretty much average at this point.

Losing Marlon is huge though. Rock Ya-Sin and Ronald Darby are both trash.

Marlon is a huge loss for sure.ย 

The Browns are down 3 starting OT, then Ward and Thornhill are both out for a ? Amount of time, obviously no Chubb, Walker at LB is banged up, a backup C is now the fullback (and hilariously enough heโ€™s good).

Pittsburgh and Cincinnati are also hurting and both approaching just an absolute gauntlet in their schedule, whereas if Cleveland can get through Pittsburgh clean-ish with a W, they play a very easy schedule up until Cincinnati Week 18 with Jax in there and thatโ€™s about it.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

I kinda forgot Denzel got clocked in the head yesterday.

ย 

Who else got hurt for us yesterday? Juan Thornhillโ€ฆ?

ย 

I know Delpit is fine thankfully,

I think Denzel was technically โ€œneckโ€. Thornhill too, Walker came out at one point as well.ย 

3 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Marlon is a huge loss for sure.ย 

The Browns are down 3 starting OT, then Ward and Thornhill are both out for a ? Amount of time, obviously no Chubb, Walker at LB is banged up, a backup C is now the fullback (and hilariously enough heโ€™s good).

Pittsburgh and Cincinnati are also hurting and both approaching just an absolute gauntlet in their schedule, whereas if Cleveland can get through Pittsburgh clean-ish with a W, they play a very easy schedule up until Cincinnati Week 18 with Jax in there and thatโ€™s about it.

PIttsburgh doesn't matter. I don't care what anyone says, they're not making the playoffs.

Cinci is heating up, but they are for sure banged up. Cleveland and Baltimore are getting hurt as well. It was nice being un-injured as a team for like 2-3 weeks while it lasted!

Just now, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

PIttsburgh doesn't matter. I don't care what anyone says, they're not making the playoffs.

MV5BMTkxYzgxNzYtMWRjMy00OWZmLWE1YTItYTU1

In all seriousness though, they donโ€™t have to make the playoffs, theyโ€™re brutally physical enough to destroy you so that you lose dudes who you need down the stretch. As great as Kansas City is, joke of a division aside, the West doesnโ€™t have that same physical factor of depleting you like the North does.

Just now, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Cinci is heating up, but they are for sure banged up. Cleveland and Baltimore are getting hurt as well. It was nice being un-injured as a team for like 2-3 weeks while it lasted!

How Baltimore hasnโ€™t fired their training staff by now is bonkers to me it happens every year.