Week 11 GDT : Los Angeles Chargers (4-5) @ Green Bay Packers (3-6)

Leader

1 hour ago, Pugger said:

You'll get no argument from me about the Chargers being better than us.  But there is a reason they have only one more win than we do.  They haven't played all that great at times.

They've had to play actual NFL QBs. The Packers schedule has been comically soft and we are still 3-6. 7 out of their 9 games the Chargers have scored more then 21 points. The Packers have only scored 21 or more twice this season and we haven't come close to 30 since week 1. If this game is close I'll be suprised.

On 11/17/2023 at 4:56 PM, thrILL! said:

Can MLF take the training wheels off before the 4Q?  

I'm as tough as they come against LaFleur and still hope he gets fired soon, but last week against the Steelers there really wasn't that much of a training wheels problem.  Love had plenty of downfield opportunities.  Some he hit like the TD to Reed and the big gainer to Musgrave, but he screwed several up like the corner route in the EZ to Watson and the final pass, both of which were intercepted.

LaFleur hasn't been the best help but Love fails to drop dimes and makes more bad reads than good.

• Like 1

Seeing how the Chargers have a tough time putting a respectable number of fans in their own stadium, I'll be a little impressed if they show up in significant numbers at Lambeau.  It would speak more to the appeal of Lambeau as a destination than anything else.  Well, that and the fickle nature of Gold package ticket holders.

• Like 3