Week #11 General 🏈 Discussion

RaidersAreOne

5 minutes ago, Forge said:

Β 

Texans just killed it this offseason. A+ draft top to bottom. Β Coaching hires looked great at the time and seem like they are getting the best out of the team. Β Freakin' amazing. Β The type of offseason that really just changes everything.

Edited by iknowcool
  • Like 3

4 minutes ago, BroncoSojia said:

Battle of the human pinatas at QB in the Giants/Commies game today.Β 

Curious if anyone can answer, why exactly do the Giants have such a terrible O line? Find it odd that with Pugh and a pair of top 10 picks at OT they aren't at least a serviceable group

8 minutes ago, riceman80 said:

I'll never understand how there was ever a debate and it still bugs me. Stroud was always head and shoulders above the other QBs from last year. It was never even close imo.

I had Bryce Young as the best QB and BPA. That's why they don't pay me to do this.

Just now, riceman80 said:

Curious if anyone can answer, why exactly do the Giants have such a terrible O line? Find it odd that with Pugh and a pair of top 10 picks at OT they aren't at least a serviceable group

I think Evan Neal is trending into bust category, and I think Andrew Thomas has been hurt a bit this season...