Week #11 General 🏈 Discussion

RaidersAreOne

1 minute ago, hburn said:

Oh our back up qb was bad, shocker. Your team was gifted a win. But you’ll still be picking top 12 so whatever

The Seahawks was gifted a win last season by the refs too in the last meeting. Everything evens itself out if you want to go down that road. Again the Seahawks still had a chance to win at the end and the kicker just missed the kick. You can be salty and I get it. Im still salty over the Steelers game but doesnt change the fact a healthier Rams team this season swept the Seahawks like I knew they would. 

Just now, stl4life07 said:

The Seahawks was gifted a win last season by the refs too in the last meeting. Everything evens itself out if you want to go down that road. Again the Seahawks still had a chance to win at the end and the kicker just missed the kick. You can be salty and I get it. Im still salty over the Steelers game but doesnt change the fact a healthier Rams team this season swept the Seahawks like I knew they would. 

lol your team is trash, without the refs you lose. But whatever you say

8 minutes ago, hburn said:

Lmao the refs carried your team to a win, you’ll still be picking in the top 12. 

6 minutes ago, hburn said:

Did you watch the game? Because every scoring drive had a very questionable penalty to extend it. But also thanks for all those picks for Wilson. Much needed

3 minutes ago, hburn said:

Enjoy hiring a new coach after McKay retires ✌️

2 minutes ago, hburn said:

You really expect drew lock to do much? He’s a back up, like you guys part weeks against the packers 

1 minute ago, hburn said:

lol your team is trash, without the refs you lose. But whatever you say

Just now, hburn said:

He’ll be coaching after Mavay bails next year

If this is all you're here for, I'm going to have to ask you to leave.

-ET

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I’m just jealous at all the folks who have first round draft picks 

I know I'm very excited to likely waste a first round pick this year for the first time in 3 years. 

I love shanny and Lynch, but when you take out a no brainer pick in Bosa, their first round pick history is rough 

• Like 5