BroncoSojia

Week 11 SNF Thread: MIN @ DEN  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Who ya got?

• Broncos
    • Vikings
    • Sleep

1 minute ago, agarcia34 said:

Broncos are still not a good team. They’re finding ways to win and you have to give them credit for that but no good teams kicks that many FGs. Their offense is awful aside from the F it Sutton down there somewhere 

Isn’t that Russel Wilson’s shtick his whole career though? 

F it Doug Baldwin down there somewhere, F it Tyler Lockett down there somewhere, 
F it DK Metcalf down there somewhere 

Run around sling some bombs 

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

Russell Wilson gets a dub at home. Denver threatening KC?

Pretty sure for that to happen, they would need to win out, and we would need to either lose 2 divisional games, 3 conference games, or 4 games total. We'd basically need to drop a game against either Vegas, New England, or the Burrow-less Bengals for any of those to really be able to happen. We could lose to Philly, Buffalo, and the Chargers, for instance, and Denver would still lose on tiebreakers, even if they win out.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Jakuvious said:

Pretty sure for that to happen, they would need to win out, and we would need to either lose 2 divisional games, 3 conference games, or 4 games total. We'd basically need to drop a game against either Vegas, New England, or the Burrow-less Bengals for any of those to really be able to happen. We could lose to Philly, Buffalo, and the Chargers, for instance, and Denver would still lose on tiebreakers, even if they win out.

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b9526bdrhcbddbg9qx9ked

• Like 6

5 minutes ago, Scottish_Viking said:

Denver aren't going anywhere after this viewing. And sadly neither are the Vikes.

We'll see. At some point Denver is going to have to prove they can win a game when the other team doesn't turn the ball over 3, 4, or 5 times like the last three.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, cp0k2 said:

We'll see. At some point Denver is going to have to prove they can win a game when the other team doesn't turn the ball over 3, 4, or 5 times like the last three.

Better teams won't gift them the ball like that. The Vikes have struggled to run the ball all year but moved the ball fairly easily on the ground. Feel like there are far too many good teams in the AFC for Denver to squeeze into the playoffs.

5 minutes ago, Scottish_Viking said:

Better teams won't gift them the ball like that. The Vikes have struggled to run the ball all year but moved the ball fairly easily on the ground. Feel like there are far too many good teams in the AFC for Denver to squeeze into the playoffs.

Idk...two weeks ago I would've said the same thing, but when you face pat mahomes and Josh Allen and you get the same result as packers and vikings, it does make me start to wonder if maybe there's more to this than luck or bad teams.

Broncos certainly have a chance to continue the streak next week against a brutalized browns offense. Also, though the bronco offense may be ugly, it still has scored 20+ppg in a season where scoring is down across the board.

Am I saying they are a true playoff threat? No. They do probably deserve more credit than you are giving for this turnaround though

55 minutes ago, Chiefer said:

Isn’t that Russel Wilson’s shtick his whole career though? 

F it Doug Baldwin down there somewhere, F it Tyler Lockett down there somewhere, 
F it DK Metcalf down there somewhere 

Run around sling some bombs 

Meanwhile Pickett be like "nobody is down there"

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Dbrog24 said:

Idk...two weeks ago I would've said the same thing, but when you face pat mahomes and Josh Allen and you get the same result as packers and vikings, it does make me start to wonder if maybe there's more to this than luck or bad teams.

Broncos certainly have a chance to continue the streak next week against a brutalized browns offense. Also, though the bronco offense may be ugly, it still has scored 20+ppg in a season where scoring is down across the board.

Am I saying they are a true playoff threat? No. They do probably deserve more credit than you are giving for this turnaround though

The Bills Vikings and Chiefs were league leaders in turnovers before they faced the Broncos. Don’t get me wrong your defense is ballin, but I wanna see it against offenses that don’t turn the ball over too.