Week 13: {8-3} SF 49ers @ {10-1} Philadelphia Eagles

Nabbs4u

Deebo doing this to us after all that talk, what an all time embarrassing… but I’ll take 10 of these losses for a win in NFCC.

I think SF really is just a juggernaut with a fluke stretch. As long as Purdy okays well like he did today and has most of year, they’re a monster. We need the 1 seed and some luck if we want any hope at a SB.

What a disappointment. 

Truthfully, this was going to be hard to win anyway. You don’t want to drop a game to the biggest threat to your NFCC potential but it is what it is. The schedule makers were not very nice to us. To come out of the “gauntlet” with one loss, imo, is pretty impressive still. It’s entirely difficult to make that kind of run against playoff teams in such short order. Not to make excuses but those are facts. We know we aren’t hear and shoulders better than EVERYONE. You’re going to take one on the chin every now and then. Was hoping to see more of a fight but here we are. Doesn’t mean we can’t get that home field advantage still. I will say, the Dallas game looms larger than before though. And that’s going to be tough as well. I’m sure we’re  headed into another game as an underdog. 

Tremendous statement game by the 9ers tho. Hats off to them. Just a drubbing by them. It’s clear they are the favorite after this. Makes the 1 seed all that important. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, EagleBlueDon said:

Eagles haters honestly acting like this is a playoff exit or some ****. They do realize that isn't the case right?

It isn’t but it shows what a lot of fans including me have said for a while . Good team but very overrated , refs didn’t come to help today and this is the results .

enjoy losing to Dallas next 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, downundermike said:

Yes, he has.  It really is OK to acknowledge bad play by Eagles players.  

I mean, are we down 42-19 because they are playing well ??

I’m sorry but if people on this forum unironically think Slay is just a bad CB it speaks volumes to where the quality of posting on this website has gone. Embarrassing. 

Just now, IHatesnyder said:

It isn’t but it shows what a lot of fans including me have said for a while . Good team but very overrated , refs didn’t come to help today and this is the results .

Dude, what is your agenda every week? And why do you only show up when things are not going our way?

5 minutes ago, downundermike said:

Yes, he has.  It really is OK to acknowledge bad play by Eagles players.  

I mean, are we down 42-19 because they are playing well ??

lol he said delusions when we both know howie did a terrible job rebuilding  the eagles secondary. Slay and bradberry are old and he let go of a safety that had almost 10 interceptions and was young to replace him with a washed up titans player . 

It’s one game but unless the refs help somehow ( we can be honest here ) you guys will not go far . And at this point will start to decline with guys leaving to FA again .

Edited by IHatesnyder

1 minute ago, IHatesnyder said:

Enjoy your joke of a franchise for however much longer you're alive for.