Week 13: {8-3} SF 49ers @ {10-1} Philadelphia Eagles

Nabbs4u

2 minutes ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

I’m sorry but if people on this forum unironically think Slay is just a bad CB it speaks volumes to where the quality of posting on this website has gone. Embarrassing. 

Defending something is not equivalent of quality posting either. If that is the case, then Reddit is the cradle of Eagles quality and maybe you'd be more at home there. 

Bad loss, but it happens. Hopefully they figure out the ineptitudes on offense.

Defense I’m partial chalking up to being dogged.

Important thing is come out next week with a win. Going 5-1 in the historically tough heart of our schedule is something I think all of us happily take.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, IHatesnyder said:

Don’t worry guys refs might save yall next week. Cant wait for next year either since you guys struggle to beat a pathetic Washington team. I’ll be ready for it 😎

You can't wait for a team to struggle against your team and still win?

Dude what kind of trolling attempt is that?

1 minute ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Maybe don’t leave your starters in for meaningless football. This is so pathetic.  Next week can’t come soon enough, can’t remember an Eagles team with SB aspirations getting beatdown this badly.

Steelers game in 2004 was a similar gut punch 

Just now, EAGLES3658 said:

Beats Chiefs at Arrowhead, Bills, Dolphins, and Cowboys. But we knew as soon as they lost to one good team everyone was going to try to dunk on them lol.

This is unbelievably true. People have been waiting for a month now for this moment to dunk on the Eagles. Regroup and win next week, and this really doesn't matter much.