NFC Playoff Picture - ONE Week Left

packfanfb

1 hour ago, NFLGURU said:

Rams are starting Carson Wentz at QB this week.  I think the Packers can get to #6 with a win and a Rams loss?  Haven't dug into if that's a good or bad thing for matchup purposes.

And with that, the Niners are starting Sam Darnold.

On your mark, get set, go!!!!!

1 hour ago, NFLGURU said:

Rams are starting Carson Wentz at QB this week.  I think the Packers can get to #6 with a win and a Rams loss?  Haven't dug into if that's a good or bad thing for matchup purposes.

Unless DAL takes a week 18 loss @WAS

• #6 will play @DET
  • #7 will play @DAL
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, NFLGURU said:

It would be so clutch getting Detroit in round 1. 

either way if GB advances you get a great game/storyline.

McCarthy/GB bowl or a Division rival.  Everything to play for this week; I just hope the offense doesn't come up small.  I'm already expecting the defense will.

On 1/4/2024 at 2:47 PM, skibrett15 said:

either way if GB advances you get a great game/storyline.

McCarthy/GB bowl or a Division rival.  Everything to play for this week; I just hope the offense doesn't come up small.  I'm already expecting the defense will.

No, false defense hopes this week and collapse in playoffs

Well, it's the matchup I wanted, us vs Dallas.  Should be a fun one, and we'll get to see Aaron Jones's big game streak against the Cowboys continues.

Gonna be a big test for the defense too against Lamb, Gallup, Pillars and Ferguson.  Also, even though we've had guys step up while Watson was out, I do hope he's back after the big game he had against these guys last year.