Thursday Night "Football": America's Team vs. Dallas Cowboys

AFlaccoSeagulls

10 hours ago, CasperX22 said:

K. I'm sure the goal posts will move for that one too, but what's his excuse for not scoring on a tired Philly defense in a goal to go situationto win that he was carving up?

What goal posts have moved? I sure haven’t moved any. 

As far as the Philly game goes.. Blakenship tackled Schoonmaker early before Dak’s would be TD arrived.. allowing him to drag Schoonmaker just barely short of the endzone as he reached to score. Even if you want to ignore the penalty conversation and credit Blakenship with a good play.. that really has little to do with Dak vs Hurts. Regardless, Dak was obviously quite strong in that game on the road. Again, let’s see how it goes in Arlington. 

2 hours ago, nagahide13 said:

Let him scream at his monitor while smashing keys. The victimhood in here is pathetic. People don't like your team? Get over it, criminy. Crying in gen that people aren't giving you enough skittles isn't going to get you more skittles.

Friggen Boston fans handle this better

I don’t think there is anything wrong in wanting a little objectivity. 

13 hours ago, CasperX22 said:

Oh does it now? I mean Hurts did beat him h2h as well.  Guess that doesn't matter either haha.

H2H - doesn’t matter

Tougher schedule - doesn’t matter

1 yard TDs - doesn’t matter

Must've missed the memo on all this!

7 hours ago, nagahide13 said:

Let him scream at his monitor while smashing keys. The victimhood in here is pathetic. People don't like your team? Get over it, criminy. Crying in gen that people aren't giving you enough skittles isn't going to get you more skittles.

When simply saying to show some respect to a 9-3 team is crying 

Get your bull out of here. It’s late season and I’m making the case for my team in a football forum. Don’t like it? Go talk about it somewhere else 

Edited by canadaluvsdallas

1 hour ago, canadaluvsdallas said:

Get your bull out of here. It’s late season and I’m making the case for my team in a football forum. Don’t like it? Go talk about it somewhere else 

On 12/1/2023 at 10:19 PM, canadaluvsdallas said:

yeah its called football and everyone are pro players. 

Here let's just call Jerry Jones to ask the change the schedule because "EagleBlueDon" need some context flavor while drinking his heavily condensed hater-ade

I feel like eagles fans are little too cringe this year with this hate message. 

14 hours ago, canadaluvsdallas said:

You watch NFL like all of us here yeah?

Just switch your TV on. plenty of info

This is you crying. This is not you making the case for your team. 😆

Edited by nagahide13
  • Like 2

9 hours ago, nagahide13 said:

Yeah I mean I'm really just giving them a chance to defend an impressive stat by their favorite team. Add some context to it and talk about it a little bit. But nope, we'll just leave it at 14-0 or whatever and stop talking about it lol

9 hours ago, canadaluvsdallas said:

This is how anyone in gen gets treated if you’re pro-Cowboys. You’re free to have ridiculous Stephen-A type football opinions, but if you’re pro Cowboys you’re basically mocked and told to shut up. They act like we’re saying Dallas is the team to beat and going to win it all when all we look for is an objective opinion and basic respect lol. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, canadaluvsdallas said:

Do ya plan to remain anon with your team favoritism so no one can say anything about you?

That's pretty weak honestly.

We try to judge people based on the content of their character and what they do and say. How relevant their posts are, etc. Me being a Lions fan has little to do with it. The fact you need to know who my team so you can talk trash is what is weak. Why do you like the Cowboys? Because you chose them when they were good? Oh.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, nagahide13 said:

We try to judge people based on the content of their character and what they do and say. How relevant their posts are, etc. Me being a Lions fan has little to do with it. The fact you need to know who my team so you can talk trash is what is weak. Why do you like the Cowboys? Because you chose them when they were good? Oh.

Amazing, so you wish to preach to judge my content yet assume my fandom history and background? 

I think being a fan of a team isn't really a choice, atleast for a true fan anyway. I'm not going to bore you with my life story but just want to make a point you made a drastic assumption.

I do question how much you know about winning being a Lions fan. Just want to put that statement out there if you are so quickly come to question our fanbase and their character. Every fanbase has a sense of culture, it just seems suspicious when you hide yours until taken note, especially on a football forum of all places..?

What does that say about the confidence in your football knowledge and making defining statements about a 9-3 team? Can we trust your opinion?

Edited by canadaluvsdallas

1 hour ago, NoFlyZone said:

This is how anyone in gen gets treated if you’re pro-Cowboys. You’re free to have ridiculous Stephen-A type football opinions, but if you’re pro Cowboys you’re basically mocked and told to shut up. They act like we’re saying Dallas is the team to beat and going to win it all when all we look for is an objective opinion and basic respect lol. 

If I can bear to hear Stephen A. Smith about the cowboys over you, you know you got a problem. hahaha

• Like 1