Thursday Night "Football": America's Team vs. Dallas Cowboys

AFlaccoSeagulls

14 hours ago, canadaluvsdallas said:

We gonna act like division opponents don’t know how to prepare against each other better than other opponents? 

While this is true, I mean.....the Niners destroyed both the Cowboys and Seahawks.

So those two teams playing a close game based on how the Niners played them is par for the course.

Sad i missed this one, if only for those absolutely beautiful uniforms.

I still don't understand why they didn't wear them for the Thanksgiving game.  That would've made so much more sense.  Wear the stupid highlighter uniforms on the Thursday game that nobody cares about.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, CasperX22 said:

Well Hurts does have more td's with a game in hand and having played a tougher schedule. 

1 yard tush push touchdowns mean very little in terms of his individual success, especially when you consider how much Dak has outpaced since the Dallas bye week. Having had a tougher schedule also means little when your team has been taken to OT by teams like Washington. 

Edited by NoFlyZone

48 minutes ago, NoFlyZone said:

1 yard tush push touchdowns mean very little in terms of his individual success, especially when you consider how much Dak has outpaced since the Dallas bye week. Having had a tougher schedule also means little when your team has been taken to OT by teams like Washington. 

I agree that its daks to lose

If he goes 4-1 and plays good in the remaining games, he deserves mvp.

I dont think he will do that, but hes in his hands

• Like 1

On 11/30/2023 at 8:41 PM, EagleBlueDon said:

Not sure but I'd like to see the list of teams that they've beaten since with some context.

yeah its called football and everyone are pro players. 

Here let's just call Jerry Jones to ask the change the schedule because "EagleBlueDon" need some context flavor while drinking his heavily condensed hater-ade

Like yeah the eagles and 49ers much like thier record might indicate are playing some of the best football in the NFC right now, but to lose to just those two isnt context enough? 9-3 is tied up there with the best record holder for the AFC or 2nd best records in the NFC.

I feel like eagles fans are little too cringe this year with this hate message. 

Edited by canadaluvsdallas
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, canadaluvsdallas said:

yeah its called football and everyone are pro players. 

Here let's just call Jerry Jones to ask the change the schedule because "EagleBlueDon" need some context flavor while drinking his heavily condensed hater-ade

Like yeah the eagles and 49ers much like thier record might indicate are playing some of the best football in the NFC right now, but to lose to just those two isnt context enough? 9-3 is tied up there with the best record holder for the AFC or 2nd best records in the NFC.

I feel like eagles fans are little too cringe this year with this hate message. 

All I asked for was a list? Lol

15 hours ago, NoFlyZone said:

Oh does it now? I mean Hurts did beat him h2h as well.  Guess that doesn't matter either haha.

47 minutes ago, CasperX22 said:

Oh does it now? I mean Hurts did beat him h2h as well.  Guess that doesn't matter either haha.

No, it doesn’t.. especially not when Dak arguably outperformed him. It was the Eagles vs the Cowboys, not Hurts vs Dak. It was also in Philly. Let’s see how things go in Arlington. 

Edited by NoFlyZone
  • Like 1

45 minutes ago, NoFlyZone said:

No, it doesn’t.. especially not when Dak arguably outperformed him. It was the Eagles vs the Cowboys, not Hurts vs Dak. It was also in Philly. Let’s see how things go in Arlington. 

K. I'm sure the goal posts will move for that one too, but what's his excuse for not scoring on a tired Philly defense in a goal to go situationto win that he was carving up?

21 hours ago, EagleBlueDon said:

All I asked for was a list? Lol

Let him scream at his monitor while smashing keys. The victimhood in here is pathetic. People don't like your team? Get over it, criminy. Crying in gen that people aren't giving you enough skittles isn't going to get you more skittles.

Friggen Boston fans handle this better

Edited by nagahide13