Week #13 General ๐Ÿˆ Discussion

TecmoSuperJoe

3 minutes ago, rob_shadows said:

A few weeks ago I was about ready to call Stafford's career done and then he just comes out like

megamind-metroman.gif

Kyren makes a big difference. Had he not gotten hurt and missed a month or so he wouldve been in the conversation this season as one of the best backs. People just forgotten about him but he is a huge difference maker in the Rams offense that helps Stafford. Plus Kupp and Puka doing their thing. Puka couldve had 75yds rushing had that 40+yd rushing gain not been called back due to a lame holding penalty.ย 

18 minutes ago, Forge said:

@NoFlyZoneย I'm gonna need you to handle some business next week lolย 

I really hope the team continues their hot offense at home where theyโ€™ve won 14 games in a row. If they score 30-40+ on Philly I feel that Dallas likely wins that game. It was very close in Philly.. I do think Dallas might have the slight edge at home where theyโ€™ve been so dominant.ย 

Edited by NoFlyZone
  • Like 2

So after looking at the schedules of all the AFC teams in the wild card race..... I have no idea how things are going to turn out.

The majority of the games on the schedules are all winnable and losable, aside from the games against the Patriots.

ย 

BTW, the Pats/Steelers game this Thursday is going to set back offensive football 50 years.

39 minutes ago, Tank4Drake said:

I view the 49ers, Cowboys, and Eagles as the three Super Bowl contenders in the NFC and the Niners destroyed them both. Wow.ย 

I expect the Eagles/Cowboys to be much more competitive in the playoffs though.ย 

Youโ€™re going to be shocked when Detroit wins the NFCโ€ฆ ๐Ÿ‘€