Week 14 Games

Leader

6 minutes ago, ThatJerkDave said:

I think that they think Wilson was salvageable, but Rodgers would put them over the top for a year or two shot.  Much like the Broncos, they probably overestimated their own in house talent. Who knows how much better the Jets would be if Rodgers didn't get injured, we never got to see that team, but they are really floundering right now.  I also kind of wonder if Tim Boyle didn't do a lot of good work with Jordan Love.  They couldn't get Clements, we have him.  But they get Boyle in to help Wilson develop and as a player that both Hackett and Rodgers are comfortable working with on the sidelines?  

Im saying after rodgers got injured.  Flacco wasnt signed by Cleveland until like week 10.  NYJ new they needed a better QB option well before that

6 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Im saying after rodgers got injured.  Flacco wasnt signed by Cleveland until like week 10.  NYJ new they needed a better QB option well before that

Right.  I'm saying that I think that they still think Wilson can turn a corner.  I am not saying I think they are right.  

5 minutes ago, ThatJerkDave said:

Right.  I'm saying that I think that they still think Wilson can turn a corner.  I am not saying I think they are right.  

Pretty sure Wilson would prefer that the corner that he may turn not be in New York at this point though.

8 minutes ago, deltarich87 said:

Dammit Ravens what are you doing. Gotta beat the Rams

Rams have been balling out lately.  They’re hitting their stride at the same time we are.  It’s MIN who is going to be on the outside looking in.