What’s the greatest free agent signing in your teams history?

CP3MVP

When the Bills signed Mario Williams that was crazy.

Signing Micah Hyde and Jordan Poyer in 2017 was massive. 2 guys that have been pillars of the franchise since day one, leaders that helped turn a dumpster fire into a team that’s made the playoffs all but one year (insane to think about for the Bills) since they’ve gotten here.

Some fun ones over the years. Rodney Harrison, Mike Vrabel, and Stephon Gilmore come straight to mind. All had their hands in a SB run. 

Probably not quite as good as those guys, but that year with Revis was fun too. Revis’ last great season, on a team that used to hate him/he hated, went to a championship. Watching the matchup chess match with Revis shadowing one player and Browner playing press w/ McCourty over the top - that was fun. Side note, **** Browner. 

Shame NE has sucked these last few years, Judon’s lowkey been a near top pass rusher in the league.

Edited by Soko

Its easy. Andrew Whitworth.

I still dont understand why the Bengals let him go? I get his age but he was still at bare minimum a good starting OL on a team that needed OL help. But he came over to the Rams and changed life for them. But I appreciate him being available and wanting to come to the Rams playing for McVay and helping Goff get to a Superbowl and then helping Stafford win a Superbowl.

I think history is sorta repeating itself with the Steelers trading Dotson to the Rams and so far he is having an amazing season. So again I appreciate another AFCN team helping the Rams sure up the OL with a talented player.  

5 minutes ago, Forge said:

He was a trade ? 

oh, you right

uhhh

We usually don't have much luck in FA.  Brent Grimes or Randy Starks maybe? Recently, Connor Williams & his subsequent move to Center worked out better than anyone could've anticipated. Raheem Mostert was a solid addition recently as well.

20 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

oh, you right

uhhh

We usually don't have much luck in FA.  Brent Grimes or Randy Starks maybe? Recently, Connor Williams & his subsequent move to Center worked out better than anyone could've anticipated. Raheem Mostert was a solid addition recently as well.

Cam Wake has to be up there.

3 minutes ago, hrubes20 said:

Cam Wake has to be up there.

Oh for sure, I was thinking FAs from other teams who were known commodities signing big deals. Cam Wake would trump any of the guys I said, honestly.

Makes me think of another one though: Joey Porter. Was actually my first Dolphins jersey after his 17.5-sack campaign.