Week #14 General 🏈 Discussion

Steelersfan43

4 minutes ago, Chiefs_5627 said:

I think there's a difference in that it seems like Diggs and Cam go postal about 8 times a year. This might be Patty's first meltdown lol

Agree Mahomes has always been the picture of poise. He's also never been in a spot where his teams struggles seem meaningful. I'm sure some will blow this out of proportion anyway.

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, Trentwannabe said:

I have zero issues with what Mahomes did at the end of the game.

My issue is the double standard. Imagine Diggs did that? Or Cam Newton back in the day? Some guys are just held to a different standard by the media. It’s human nature 

I just find it funny bc it was so obvious. It wasn’t a judgement PI call or something. Like that’s what you lose your **** on?

We all know that his real target of anger (and rightfully so) is Toney, and the other receivers. He can’t go off on them like that so he’s going at the refs. But Toney knows what’s good lol.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, wackywabbit said:

Agree Mahomes has always been the picture of poise. He's also never been in a spot where his teams struggles seem meaningful. I'm sure some will blow this out of proportion anyway.

People do it with Diggs every week damn near when that's just who he is. He's passionate, he cares, hardly think that's a bad thing.

Just now, bigbadbuff said:

I see some people (not on here) saying the refs should’ve warned Toney/ the offense.

Why is that a thing? They don’t warn defensive players 

While I agree with not giving warnings at all, blaming the official for not giving a warning is weak because its prerequisite basis (i.e., the refs didn't give him a warning for offsides on any play priorcan't even be proven.