Week #14 General 🏈 Discussion

Steelersfan43

NBC post game has the worst crew in professional sports history. Rodney Harrison is a dirtbag and almost always wrong, Dungy is cringe and also super dull, and this other dude who I have no idea who it is, is also boring as heck. 

NBC, set flames to this cast…

This is the same company this has Cris Collinsworth as a commentator. By far the worst in the business. His voice is the most annoying commentating voice I have heard in my life. 

Congrats NBC, you’re way worse than even ESPN. 

• Like 1

Phew, a lot of bad blood after that chiefs/bills ending.  Mahomes needs to calm down and just shake it off otherwise he’ll continue to be the anti-hero.  For the Bills, i wonder if we’ll look back to December 10th as the turning point of their season.

Oh well, just some random thoughts i had about 2 teams i dont follow all too well.

1 hour ago, DontTazeMeBro said:

Oh man. I wish I had the audacity to complain about a correct neutral zone infraction being called after I just won the Super Bowl on a ticky tack holding call and on that same play my left tackle got away with hands to the face.

The arrogance on display with the Chiefs right now is outrageous. And not just from the fanbase.

Reid saying the refs should have told him that his player was standing offsides. Mahomes saying that call impacts on Travis Kelce's HOF career. Sorry, what?

Imagine thinking that the rules shouldn't apply to you, or that you have the entitlement to be allowed to correct your mistakes before you make them. Unprecedented levels of sore loser going on here.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, DontTazeMeBro said:

Oh man. I wish I had the audacity to complain about a correct neutral zone infraction being called after I just won the Super Bowl on a ticky tack holding call and on that same play my left tackle got away with hands to the face.

My thoughts exactly.  What's good for the Goose, isn’t good for the Gander apparently. 🍺

Edited by Nabbs4u

10 hours ago, CBears019 said:

Phew, a lot of bad blood after that chiefs/bills ending.  Mahomes needs to calm down and just shake it off otherwise he’ll continue to be the anti-hero.  For the Bills, i wonder if we’ll look back to December 10th as the turning point of their season.

Oh well, just some random thoughts i had about 2 teams i dont follow all too well.

Whats the most disappointing is Josh Allen has had some of the most heart broken losses in the Playoffs against Mahomes and just went to mid field to congratulate Mahomes. While Mahomes throws a temper trantrum over a correct call and goes and complains to Josh Allen like he can do anything about it. Just very poor sportmanship shown to a guy who has treated every heartbroken loss with class

Edited by Kmart128
  • Like 8

9 hours ago, bigbadbuff said:

I see some people (not on here) saying the refs should’ve warned Toney/ the offense.

Why is that a thing? They don’t warn defensive players 

They usually only warn if the reciever is borderline offsides or if the reciever checks with the ref. But he was completely covering up the ball and sideline judge probably couldnt even see the snap. So it wasnt even close... so no warning should happens when it is that clear as day.

I have watched a Bills game one time where the reciever checked with ref. Ref told him he was good. And then ball snapped and ref threw the flag. That would maybe warrant some complaining. But Toney didnt even check

Yeah, i don’t particularly care to have this qualified by what Mahomes has or hasn’t done throughout the course of his career before this - this is one of the least likable things i’ve ever seen an athlete do after a game. And no one is changing my opinion on that lol….what a baby 

• Like 5

Look at the difference between the top receiver who lined up “on the line” vs Toney, who is past the center.

kadarius-toney-offsides.jpg

It isn’t insignificant, it’s an entire yard difference from the top receiver.

I mean, literally middle school receivers know to check with the officials who literally tell you to scoot up or back.

Even if he is “on” the line which he clearly isn’t, the top receiver is then off and it’s illegal formation.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Chiefs_5627 said:

Why does this board have to go full moron? Lol

GGs Buffalo, maybe we'll meet again this year

Is that how grown men should act when they dont get their way? He threw a temper tantrum like a toddler. Two weeks in a row he blames the refs.