Week #14 General ๐Ÿˆ Discussion

Steelersfan43

2 minutes ago, adamq said:

He's not a bad actor

Winning hides a lot. Tonight's behavior can be predicated based on how he behaves in games (i.e., whining to the refs). When it smells ****ty, there's usually poop.

Even when winners like Brady and Manning lost, clips like this and those from tonight's press conference never happened.ย 

Hopefully this causes the refs to forgo Mahomes' right for cheap RTP calls.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Duluther said:

Winning hides a lot. Tonight's behavior can be predicated based on how he behaves in games (i.e., whining to the refs). When it smells ****ty, there's usually poop.

Even when winners like Brady and Manning lost, clips like this and those from tonight's press conference never happened.ย 

Tbqh saying that post game to the opposing qb is worse than any thing else he did.ย 

• Like 9

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/39087991/chiefs-patrick-mahomes-andy-reid-criticize-offsides-call-negated-travis-kelce-lateral-td

This is just pathetic I'm sorry. Like this isn't some ticky tacky he's technically like a half inch off the line, he's almost a full yard off the line, he's ahead of the center. That they had the time to cool down, assess, and reframe and still all come out crying about it is not becoming.ย 

This obviously isn't "who they are", but it's still embarrassing and reflects poorly on them.

Edited by Thelonebillsfan
  • Like 2

37 minutes ago, Duluther said:

Well didn't Brady just refuse to shake hands, and dash to the locker room following an L???

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/39087991/chiefs-patrick-mahomes-andy-reid-criticize-offsides-call-negated-travis-kelce-lateral-td

This is just pathetic I'm sorry. Like this isn't some ticky tacky he's technically like a half inch off the line, he's almost a full yard off the line, he's ahead of the center. That they had the time to cool down, assess, and reframe and still all come out crying about it is not becoming.ย 

Yeah, villains is not the word I'd search for when describing this at all.

**** waffles seems to fit much better.ย 

3 hours ago, bigbadbuff said:

I see some people (not on here) saying the refs shouldโ€™ve warned Toney/ the offense.

ย 

Why is that a thing? They donโ€™t warn defensive playersย 

I can see if he was checking with the refs, but thatโ€™s pop warner level stuff. No excuse.ย