Carson Wentz Injury Update Thread (Out for season)

Danger

46 minutes ago, Rtnldave said:

Funny, I see the eagles fans as Nazis and Cowboy fans as Jews.

You just hate us for the sake of hating us. Unsubstantited, no real championship history, nothing, just hate.

As someone who is Jewish, this is very offensive.  I had entire parts of my family wiped out.  No one died in this rivalry, you prick.  

He spent the last couple hours trying to bait someone into arguing a cowboy/eagle rivalry just so he could point out that the Cowboys don't view us as rivals because we don't have super bowl wins. 

He devolved his argument into Super Bowls before it even started. It was the fastest I've ever seen it done. And he wonders why his neighbors can't stand him. 

Thats why bro. That's why. You cheer for the rival of your local team because....your brother liked the Steelers and you didn't get along with your brother. lol Why didn't you just like the Eagles instead? Oh, cause it was easier liking the cowboys who had comparable successes. 

His whole football fandom has NOTHING TO DO WITH FOOTBALL. 

10 minutes ago, jonu62882 said:

As someone who is Jewish, this is very offensive.  I had entire parts of my family wiped out.  No one died in this rivalry, you prick.  

Compares us to Nazi's on the first night of Hanukkah. Wonders why we hate Cowboy fans.

1 minute ago, Daimonas said:

but but but batteries at santa

Yo bro. I was going in on him. Don't think that meant anything towards you. I accept Eagle fans in every size, shape and form. 

Its turncoats to midnight green I have the problem with. 

2 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

Yo bro. I was going in on him. Don't think that meant anything towards you. I accept Eagle fans in every size, shape and form. 

Its turncoats to midnight green I have the problem with. 

I know bro, dude was a clown. I just wanted to post memes.

Also to further prove it didnt bother me, just know you've legit always been my favorite poster on this forum. Even in the couple years before I made an account.

1 hour ago, Rtnldave said:

Funny, I see the eagles fans as Nazis and Cowboy fans as Jews.

You just hate us for the sake of hating us. Unsubstantited, no real championship history, nothing, just hate.

How stupid can one human being be? Do you even know what Nazis did over here in Europe (as you can take see in my name i´m from austria)??? I worked 9 months in a memorial which was a former concentration camp, you have no clue what there went on! And you ignorant stupid cowgirl fan just compared a fanbase of a sports team to them? you really deserve a bann.

Archived