2024 Offseason Thread

KingTitan

2 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

You rather he not practice throwing on the run until game situations?

Right 😩 king titan really just don’t like Caleb he just do too much for his liking 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Airness McNairness said:

heard he threw 7 picks in an OTA practice last week. Byard had to have a convo with him to keep his confidence up... 

Yeah. It happens. 

Mariota threw no INTs for a good span in camp.

I'm not gonna hate him for that. I'm reasonable. lol

1 hour ago, KingTitan said:

Yeah. It happens. 

Mariota threw no INTs for a good span in camp.

I'm not gonna hate him for that. I'm reasonable. lol

We need a guy update 😩 it’s boring as F**k 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 615finest said:

https://x.com/tdavenport_nfl/status/1795876452027740388?s=46&t=NHzfeCQumL6Yq4cxqUCbTQ

I really hope he can stay healthy just because he’s been through so much 

Yeah.  I liked the Farley pick when it was made.  He was raw, and those injuries were a concern, but he had such huge upside.  With everything he's been through, as frustrating as it would be for him to finally break out after we've essentially fixed the position and no longer need him to break out, I'd be happy for him.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Daniel said:

Yeah.  I liked the Farley pick when it was made.  He was raw, and those injuries were a concern, but he had such huge upside.  With everything he's been through, as frustrating as it would be for him to finally break out after we've essentially fixed the position and no longer need him to break out, I'd be happy for him.

chido is 29 and coming off injuries- if he doesn’t pan out having a functional caleb farley would be pretty massive. that said, i think it’s a pipe dream at this point.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, -Hope- said:

chido is 29 and coming off injuries- if he doesn’t pan out having a functional caleb farley would be pretty massive. that said, i think it’s a pipe dream at this point.

If he can just be a faster version of Breon Borders at this point it would be a win for me. 

I wish it worked out better for him. Sometimes it just isn't fair. Hopefully he saved well and turn some of that money into a long play. 

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

If he can just be a faster version of Breon Borders at this point it would be a win for me. 

I wish it worked out better for him. Sometimes it just isn't fair. Hopefully he saved well and turn some of that money into a long play. 

feel like Breon Borders randomly had like 3 or 4 games of Deion Sanders level corner play for us

• Like 1

I talked to TD on Twitter, & he told me though Farley is out there gutting it out, he still doesn’t have that twitchy explosiveness he had pre injury, & that Caleb’s nerve injury still isn’t right. 😣 I really want to see the kid live his dream how can’t you not root for him, been through it all & still puts in the work 

23 minutes ago, deeluxx3 said:

feel like Breon Borders randomly had like 3 or 4 games of Deion Sanders level corner play for us

He did! 
So if he can reach that level of NFL acceptability and be more consistent at that level, win!