Christmas Eve GDT - Bears/Cards

beardown3231

Am I  reading the math wrong on this, or could we be in a situation where the Panthers win at noon, and the Bears are possibly playing into the 2nd or 3rd pick with this game?

*Also for those of you concerned, I don't believe the wife has booked Bears tickets so I am marked SAFE from this game.  I have been told to dress well for something on the 28th so no clue where i'm going, but it ain't going to require bearing down. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BEAR FACE DOWN ARROW said:

Am I  reading the math wrong on this, or could we be in a situation where the Panthers win at noon, and the Bears are possibly playing into the 2nd or 3rd pick with this game?

*Also for those of you concerned, I don't believe the wife has booked Bears tickets so I am marked SAFE from this game.  I have been told to dress well for something on the 28th so no clue where i'm going, but it ain't going to require bearing down. 

According to @CBears019, Carolina has to finish the year 2-1 and NE has to finish 0-3.

1 minute ago, AZBearsFan said:

Can anyone answer this? If this weekend:

GB beats CAR

AZ beats CHI

NE beats DEN

Would we officially lock up the #1 pick?

That seems correct to me unless afterwards: Carolina wins out, NE loses out, AZ loses out and some real weird stuff happens with SOS.

It feels like season really ended last week and in disastrous fashion.

I will watch replay that night or if they have game on at my in-laws, but going to just enjoy day with my extended family.  

Getting ready for draft mode soon.

I hope Fields puts up 50 and we trade him for a first the next week.  

• Like 3