Week #16 General ๐Ÿˆ Discussion

RaidersAreOne

3 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

I do believe if KC loses here they'll be locked out of the number one seed, yeah? Because Baltimore couldn't lose out without losing to Miami; at least one will have > 11 wins.

Yup, correct. A KC loss today makes it a 2 team race between MIA and BAL

4 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Before like 2011 youโ€™d basically never see a helmet that came off unless a dude was face masked and now it happens all the time. Then again dudes used to put mouth pieces in their mouth instead of dangling them on their face masks for social media likes, or have 2 of them, one for wearing and one for dangling.

So you never watch AJ Hawk as a GB Packer.ย  Got it

2 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

I do believe if KC loses here they'll be locked out of the number one seed, yeah? Because Baltimore couldn't lose out without losing to Miami; at least one will have > 11 wins.

The way they play, they are even lucky to lock the division thanks to Broncos help

Maybe hot take; Christmas is better with the NFL & i hope they play NFL games on Christmas every year, even if its a Tuesday or Wednesday

I don't even pay attention to the NBA until after the SB. I like me some UFC too but more of a casual there, that's mainly to watch the big PPV fights with friendsย