Week 17 Packers @ Vikings - The Win-win Scenario

LLcheesehead12

1 hour ago, incognito_man said:

Every injury needs to be 0, 4 or 17 games exactly 

Funny enough, that is how nearly all healing in the body occurs.  Like baking a cake.  Heat oven to predetermined temperature and bake predetermined amount of time.  Next to 0 variance.

Im confident most posters have never had an injury of any substantial level.

3 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Funny enough, that is how nearly all healing in the body occurs.  Like baking a cake.  Heat oven to predetermined temperature and bake predetermined amount of time.  Next to 0 variance.

Lacerated kidney is just pain tolerance.

So are all injuries.

And if you don't play you're a huge ***** who needs to be cut or traded. And you don't care about the team.

• Like 5

23 minutes ago, Norm said:

So are all injuries.

And if you don't play you're a huge ***** who needs to be cut or traded. And you don't care about the team.

That old adage, “You can’t help the club if you’re afraid to pee blood” comes to mind. 

• Like 4

32 minutes ago, Norm said:

So are all injuries.

Broke my leg once. Coach (we didn't have a trainer) taped a couple of aspirin to it and put me back in. 

Old Time Hockey, Eddie Shore hockey! 

Edited by Old Guy

13 minutes ago, Old Guy said:

Broke my leg once. Coach (we didn't have a trainer) taped a couple of aspirin to it and put me back in. 

Old Time Hockey, Eddie Shore hockey! 

Lord lol.

I had a buddy who kept dislocating his shoulder in HS. And he tried to do the die hard once and slam it into the wall over and over and the trainers just stood there during a basketball game like it was normal

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Norm said:

Lord lol.

I had a buddy who kept dislocating his shoulder in HS. And he tried to do the die hard once and slam it into the wall over and over and the trainers just stood there during a basketball game like it was normal

OK, I was joking about that! My college basketball coach used that line whenever somebody got hurt. Told them to tape a couple of aspirin to it and keep playing. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, squire12 said:

Let alone any understanding of how acute problems chronic

3 hours ago, Norm said:

So are all injuries.

Musgrave choosing not to play through it is a clear sign MLF has lost the locker room!!!!! He needs to go and the sooner the better!!! And Gute should be responsible for hiring this clown and allowing him and Barry to lose the entire team while still managing a playoff run with a first year quarterback who everybody doubted!!!!!! This is why we need an owner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, pf9 said:

MLF being fired if the Packers don't win out would not be the first time an HC is fired after a so-called rebuilding year.

Don't see it happening.  This was a rebuild year and the offense seems to have been successfully overhauled.  LaFleur will get another crack at hiring a DC, and he better get it right or he will be in serious trouble after the 24 season. 

24 minutes ago, {Family Ghost} said:

Don't see it happening.  This was a rebuild year and the offense seems to have been successfully overhauled.  LaFleur will get another crack at hiring a DC, and he better get it right or he will be in serious trouble after the 24 season. 

Stranger things have happened.