Week 17 Packers @ Vikings - The Win-win Scenario

LLcheesehead12

35 minutes ago, {Family Ghost} said:

I had hope when it happened that it was just a cramp. Figured he'd have an ice bag around the hammy after the game and when he didn't I did have some hope it was very minor.  Nope .. he'd been out forever again.  

Hamstring injuries can fully heal but rushing them back can cause bigger more permanent injuries. With as special as he is, and the repeated nature of hamstring issues for him... i would be very cautious with his return. 

Hopefully they improve his stretching and warm up routine. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, NFLGURU said:

Now that Alexander has been suspended by the Packers, it will be interesting on how they adjust.   

Young team, can't have clowns setting the example.

Not sure why not .. Packers have had a clown directing the defense for 2 years now .. no adjustment what so ever.

2 hours ago, Tperk said:

???

1 hour ago, StatKing said:

Thankfully Diggs is on the Bills now. I hear that Jefferson guy is pretty good tho

alright I was going to edit this to Jefferson, but might as well let it stand.  Yes, definitely meant Jefferson whom is better than Diggs anyway

4 hours ago, ThatJerkDave said:

And maybe you get him out there, running around and see what the pain response is like 4, 8. 12 hours later too.  Like I said before, I haven't had a laceration, but I have had a really big stone, I imagine the pain is pretty similar.  There were quite a few times where want to and able to were very much at odds with each other.  

Structural integrity of an internal organ is much more than pain tolerance

• Like 1

3 hours ago, StatKing said:

Not a real fan of suspending Alexander when we need to win out to make the playoffs. 

It sends a message that nobody is above the team.  I take it they wouldn't do this if it was just one infraction.  He's probably had a string of things he's done that led up to this.  Maybe he's been fined multiple times already and it isn't sinking in.  It sucks that it probably hurts our chances, but maybe someone actually steps up and balls out.  Jaire wasn't very good last week, so I don't think he was going to be shutting anyone down against Minny.