• Coaching staff
    • Joe Flacco
    • Chief Njoku
    • JOK
    • Mike
    • horny (for you bonanza)
    • other

14 minutes ago, ReggieCamp said:

Welp. Game is tomorrow. Still haven't heard a peep about another QB.

I don't think there will be one for this week.  May add one for Friday.  (If we win, we might just see PJ start the game with the Bengals, and put Flacco in bubblewrap.

8 minutes ago, Bucketheadsdad said:

I don't think there will be one for this week.  May add one for Friday.  (If we win, we might just see PJ start the game with the Bengals, and put Flacco in bubblewrap.

Maybe. I know we're pretty much in, but you at least have to have another option when we're one snap away from MVPJ Walker.

I guess I wouldn't be surprised if we have a handshake deal set up, and Berry is playing roster spot games with QB's, kickers, and punters.

8 minutes ago, ReggieCamp said:

Maybe. I know we're pretty much in, but you at least have to have another option when we're one snap away from MVPJ Walker.

I guess I wouldn't be surprised if we have a handshake deal set up, and Berry is playing roster spot games with QB's, kickers, and punters.

Exactly.  I think we add a "backup" for the Bengals game.  Perhaps Josh Rosen?  He is at least somewhat familiar with the terminology of the playbook.  

Last that I saw he was on the Vikings practice squad, but I just looked.  He's not on that list anymore.  

Edited by Bucketheadsdad

6 hours ago, DawgX said:

Same ****, different week. Let's get it boys!

Yep. We’re injured, whatever, but we’re facing Trevor Siemian at home.  No excuses.  

Put Ward on Wilson and bring some pressure and it’s gonna be hard for them to have consistent success offensively.

Theyre defense is good though.  I expect Flacco to throw a pick or two.  Or three?  Don’t really care though tbh as long as they’re not awful picks that give them easy points. Just keep slinging it and we should be able to have some success.

I just went behind enemy lines and looked at the Jets gameday thread.

Two themes very clear

1 - They are resigned to the fact that their QB will have a long night. They are almost ready to mail it in that their OL will struggle mightily against our pass rush. I know the Texans (miles ahead of the Jets and in the playoff hunt) scored 22 on us, but.....

All 22 were against defensive backups and special teams fiascos. Starters pitched a shut out.

2 - They are ARROGANTLY sticking to their guns re: Flacco. They are glad he is seeing success here (cough, cough) but they are just as glad he is not in New York because he didn't help them.

Translation? Robert Saleh and staff are idiots if they can't get talent out of Joe with Garrett Wilson as a stud WR.

Gonna be a fun night.