Week #17 GeneralšŸˆ Discussion

Trentwannabe

8 minutes ago, Forge said:

I just looked up and somehow the Bears have 37 pointsĀ 

With the ball and going for more possibly.Ā  Also in less than 5 plays Ridder throws another int you gotta love him XDĀ Ā Ā Ā Ā  Now with that said i actually much preferred this loss for the Falcons today.Ā  I almost never want my team to lose i hate it and i hate asking for it.Ā  But today and today only after the Saints score i seen i started wanting us to lose.

With the Saints win todayĀ  it goes like this for who can win the division.

Bucs beat panthersĀ Ā  Bucs win the division and are in

Panthers beat the BucsĀ Ā  Winner of Falcons vs Saints wins the division next week.

Those 2 things after what happened in the saints vs bucs game were locked in no matter if we win or not today against the bears.Ā Ā Ā  Which means a win doesn't help our odds at all and a loss does nothing but give us a better draft pick if we lose or win next week to the Saints for a chance at a QB.

Edited by FalconFan13

Man the Rams have to learn how to close out games. That game shouldve never been that close. The Giants show fight but when you are a losing team you do losing things. Like a ton of holding calls, missed field goals, missed extra points, and a blunder on a 2pc that wouldve given the Giants lead.

The Rams did a Houdini escape. An UGLY win but a win nevertheless. You know you have something when you are winning the ugly games. Id rather win ugly than lose with "moral victories". This is the first game the Rams didnt look right since the BYE. They will need to be better if they want to even sniff beating the Niners. Hopefully the Steelers beat the Seahawks and the Rams clinch a playoff berth so next week wont be meaningful other than getting the 6th or 7th seed.Ā