Finale GDT - Bears/Packers

beardown3231

Welp, did anyone honestly expect this game to end any differently? The only thing the Bears are good at is ****ting their pants in any meaningful or really any game at all against GB. 

Edited by Pool
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, Epyon said:

Welp we'll see what happens on the next 24 hours. 

If they're planning on making a QB move, the coaches are gone tomorrow. 

I dont think so. They're in no rush. Poles isnt going to make a snap judgement. If anything happens tomorrow then Poles would have already had his mind made up. Seems unlikely.

4 minutes ago, beardown3231 said:

**BINGO**

Not going to lie pretty disappointed with that showing by Fields today. Mind you his offensive line played terribly but that's not the kind of performance you wanted to see in a playoff like atomosphere.  

The whole team sucked today not just Fields....but still ...I mean Jordan Love outperforming him like that throwing to a bunch of mid round picks hurts and doesn't help the argument to want to keep him 

1 minute ago, TankWilliams said:

I know you are relatively new to being a Bears fan but losing 10 straight to the Packers is ******* pathetic.

Never said you shouldn’t be mad about it, completely fine for that, but you all also pretend like there is t a better team (and yes they are, right now) on the other side fighting for their playoff life

4 minutes ago, TankWilliams said:

I know you are relatively new to being a Bears fan but losing 10 straight to the Packers is ******* pathetic.

I mean it hasn't been a real rivalry for the bulk of the last 30 years.

I'm fine with it. GB won the trenches, they outcoached the Bears coaches, and Love outplayed Fields (who was at clear disadvantage due to the aforementioned issues).

Edited by Sugashane
Spelling

1 minute ago, topwop1 said:

Not going to lie pretty disappointed with that showing by Fields today. Mind you his offensive line played terribly but that's not the kind of performance you wanted to see in a playoff like atomosphere.  

The whole team sucked today not just Fields....but still ...I mean Jordan Love outperforming him like that throwing to a bunch of mid round picks hurts and doesn't help the argument to want to keep him 

Put Love...or any QB for that matter behind the interior of that OL today and they would be slaughtered...when your best linemen suddenly forgets how to pass pro and becomes your biggest weakness in the game you know you have problems.

3 minutes ago, StLunatic88 said:

Never said you shouldn’t be mad about it, completely fine for that, but you all also pretend like there is t a better team (and yes they are, right now) on the other side fighting for their playoff life

The Bears talked all week like they wanted to ruin their year. They proceeded to score 9 points and gave up 430+ yards

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Madmike90 said:

Put Love...or any QB for that matter behind the interior of that OL today and they would be slaughtered...when your best linemen suddenly forgets how to pass pro and becomes your biggest weakness in the game you know you have problems.

The Panthers scored 30 points against GB and have a much worse line

• Like 1