Week 18: VIKINGS (7-9) at Lions (11-5)

swede700

4 minutes ago, wcblack34 said:

I mean, do we want to watch THIS team in a road playoff game? 

Some fans are just weird gluttons for pain. Their entire identity as a Vikings fan revolves around the suffering and heartache this team has caused them. 

Edited by skywindO2

2 minutes ago, skywindO2 said:

Some fans are just weird gluttons for pain. Their entire identity as a Vikings fan revolves around the suffering and heartache this team has caused them. 

I don’t want to watch this team lose by 2 scores in the playoffs, trying to avoid the suffering to hopefully see a better team next year with a top 10 pick and a top 8 QB under center.  Mullens isn’t it, sorry.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, vikingsrule said:

I don’t want to watch this team lose by 2 scores in the playoffs, trying to avoid the suffering to hopefully see a better team next year with a top 10 pick and a top 8 QB under center.  Mullens isn’t it, sorry.

Exactly. The fans that want to win this love the suffering. They are not serious people. 

5 minutes ago, wcblack34 said:

How did Mattison keep Chandler on the bench so long? 

This one is baffling to me too. Has Chandler done enough to lean on him as RB1. I’d assume Mattison will be cut and we’ll need a RB2.

• Like 1