The final GDT: Broncos (8-8) @ Raiders (7-9) - Change is on the horizon

Who takes home the W?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Who takes home the W?

• Raaaaaaaaaiiiiiiddddddeeeeerrrrrsssssss
    • Donkeys
    • Who cares, bring on the offseason!

3 minutes ago, Nightmare said:

Pierce’s alpha hyperbole aside, why would we sit players anyway? It’s not like we have playoffs to keep guys fresh for.

Only thing I could think of is sitting guys we may try and trade. Don't want them on the shelf hurting their value. I'd also probably sit some guys who are clear cut starters and let some down-roster guys get some live action since it's the last game. Get some higher quality live action snaps guys only really got in the preseason. 

Frankly, I'd put any starter we know is 100% coming back on IR for the slightest of bruises and activate some PS guys too if I could. 

2 hours ago, RaidersAreOne said:

If his price comes down to 6-8 mil, it would be wise to bring him back. He will look like a top 5 back if we can block. If he wants 10+ mil and a big, long-term deal we should let him walk and thank him for the good memories and comp pick.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, RaiderX said:

Stidham Revenge game.

GettyImages-1430272078.jpg

We would have won the AFC West if we resigned Stidham. 

It will forever go down as one of the biggest what if scenarios we had since the SB if Barrett Robbins didn’t go AWOL, Jason Campbell not getting injured, Derek Carr 2016 not getting injured and the tuck rule game.

I strongly dislike Sean Payton. His face always kind of reminded me of the baby scene in the movie passion of Christ.

They did a bunch of dirty stuff in our first game that rubbed me the wrong way. Lets 🧹 the ponies again, our draft position is screwed anyway. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, bucksavage1 said:

We would have won the AFC West if we resigned Stidham. 

It will forever go down as one of the biggest what if scenarios we had since the SB if Barrett Robbins didn’t go AWOL, Jason Campbell not getting injured, Derek Carr 2016 not getting injured and the tuck rule game.

A list of nightmares. Rough reading through your post.

40 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

What the

I’d guess that with the Super Bowl coming to town in a month (where the endzones will be a different color), and the Raiders not having any more games, they’ve not made much effort to top up the black endzone paint for this last game.

Looks kinda shoddy, but ultimately not a big deal.