FF Big Brother X: THEUNTOUCHABLE WINS!!!

2 hours ago, Malfatron said:

The MoL @mission27 @TLO may now enter the house and start scheming

I trust you mission that tlo will be in fact playing, but your BB credit is good here

It’s been a while…gotta see if schlonging folks in HoH comps is like riding a bike 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Dwight_Schrute said:

Hey guys, I’m Dwight. I don’t ever post, I just browse a lot. A lot of people here are really dumb so I can’t bring myself to engage in conversation with them.

I am a long time fan of Big Brother. I carried JBurge to a victory years ago; and then turned on him to win myself. So victory is not on my current games bucket list. I have two goals.

1. Make the jury

2. Vote out and last longer than Nazgul

If we have similar goals in this game, then I am the perfect alliance member for you. So I ask, do you want to form an alliance?

JBurge 

I forgot about that mounty ****

His betrayal will never be forgiven

• Like 1

**** i really want to find out what on earth this even is and how it works, but i really just cannot.  I'm way too busy right now.  No way i could keep up with anything like this.  Gonna try to watch along and see what happens as much as i can though.

f51a4617-c757-4840-9f9f-e058606839d1_tex

HEY HEY HEY!

LOOK AT ME I'M ET!

By now, all of you have received a PM from me (with @Malfatron CCed - that's a Mod function, what kind of forum Moderator would I be if I didn't abuse my power?) Feel free to engage, I'll ask some questions and we'll see what we can use on the air.

One quick note: Please still do your Diary Sessions with Malf! Club ET is to be a structured Q/A session that captures your feelings to events across the entire house - your Diary session is free flowing, no structure, just stream of consciousness. 

Enjoy! 

• Like 2

I’m being overwhelmed with private messages, so I apologize if I don’t respond to you in a timely manner. I promise to get back to each and every one of you really soon. I definitely want to work with as many people as possible so that I am safe from evictions.

• Malfatron changed the title to FF Big Brother X: THEUNTOUCHABLE WINS!!!