Playoffs! Rd. 1 -Green Bay at Dallas- House Money Game

Refugee

On 1/8/2024 at 9:52 PM, NoFlyZone said:

I don’t really care who is or isn’t “America’s Team”. Dallas fans aren’t really the ones pushing the title, and the team itself certainly doesn’t. It’s simply media driven. 

Dak has arguably been the best QB in football this season.. questionable time to bring him up in any negative light. If you think he’s a weakness, you’re very incorrect. Let’s not generalize how the 49ers have had his number the past couple of years.. that has little to do with his play in general and little to with how you should expect him to perform against GB’s defense.

I think he will perform poorly.

• Like 3

Just now, HokieHigh said:

Cowboys season is dismissed

I know you’re all going to act this way after getting dunked on in any and all debates. I never even came in here to talk trash, never dragged your team, but of course you’re going to act like this was a personal victory or something.

1 minute ago, NoFlyZone said:

I know you’re all going to act this way after getting dunked on in any and all debates. I never even came in here to talk trash, never dragged your team, but of course you’re going to act like this was a personal victory or something.

How do you get dunked on in theory when the events came to fruition? Like are you saying we were wrong for thinking we could score points even though we did because nobody had yet?

You got some used cars to sell buddy. Get back on the lot.

Edited by HighCalebR
  • Like 3

3 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

I think he will perform poorly.

Because he had no help. Doesn’t mean he isn’t a good QB. Wasn’t like he had the opportunity your QB had to throw to absolutely wide open players every single drive.