Playoffs! Rd. 1 -Green Bay at Dallas- House Money Game

Refugee

1 minute ago, ChaRisMa said:
10 minutes ago, mikebpackfan said:

We would have won by 32 if @ChaRisMa didn’t eat that hamburger. 

It was a CHEESEburger. And I just got back from Kwik Trip again getting a brownie and ice cream. Now I’m gonna eat that knowing the W is secured. Sweatin’ when my wife made nachos out of the blue at half time.

omg i missed this post before

unofficial like for @mikebpackfan

5 minutes ago, Kampfgeist said:

I do not expect things next week to go well - playing a very veteran and explosive 49ers team.    Regardless, this team has exceeded expectations and I have been entertained.  # WINNING.

Just excited to go into the offseason season......excited...

No retooling - just addition

This season and the massive change from Rodgers to Love has been a rousing success.  Anything we get from here on out this season is gravy time.  Might as well go in an give them everything we've got.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, dust247 said:

Savage's pick-6 in my opinion was the play that made all the difference. We knew Dallas would string together several scoring drives, but the gap we had following that pick 6 was too much to overcome!

MLF going for the TD to get to 48 was my "I don't believe what I just saw" moment.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Kampfgeist said:

I do not expect things next week to go well - playing a very veteran and explosive 49ers team.    Regardless, this team has exceeded expectations and I have been entertained.  # WINNING.

Just excited to go into the offseason season......excited...

No retooling - just addition

And we have such a solid idea of our needs that's it's incredible, esp for such a young team that last summer had so much uncertainty in so many spots. 

I'm not saying we should, but I am saying we COULD get away without signing or drafting a WR, TE or QB for the next 3+ years (OK maybe a TE3/4) and still have top quality all over those spots. That is absolutely mental. 

DBs, O line, and some big nasties to get better against the run. Probably a mid/late round RB as well, but rolling with our current bunch minus Dillon (can't have both him and Jones) wouldn't be the end of the world either. 

I don't recall us having this much absolute clarity on needs going into a draft in maybe a decade or close to it. 

8 minutes ago, dust247 said:

Savage's pick-6 in my opinion was the play that made all the difference. We knew Dallas would string together several scoring drives, but the gap we had following that pick 6 was too much to overcome!

Shades of the falcons game in our sb run

• Like 2

Just now, Mazrimiv said:

I have to think Mac is out after this game.  It was that bad.

Yeah sadly, IDK how he survives that kind of beatdown. So many expectations for Dallas this year and they go out and get embarrassed at home vs the 7 seed(first 7 seed to win btw). Nasty stuff

I just hope they don't get Belichick, but I'm too busy reveling in the Packers embarrassing them to care too much about that possibility right now

• Like 1