Playoffs! Rd. 1 -Green Bay at Dallas- House Money Game

Refugee

2 minutes ago, Isherwood said:

Oh yeah, this is clearly time filler stuff. It’s gotta be hard to do a daily show. Not excusing it at all, it annoys the crap out of me.

Similarly, I like Andy Herman, but with him doing so many shows, he doesn’t repeat himself, but instead meticulously explains every possibility of every hypothetical in detail. 

And does 289 mean what I think it means? 😂 

Ha! I meant 180s - typing on the phone and multi tasking some stuff at 3am, so bear with me! 

I noticed he would claim X, and then when it would prove not to be the case but Y would instead he would often act along the lines of "And I told you all season that Y was what we should be doing. Finally we do it, and look - it's working!" 

That, and being a **** to people on twitter about how their opinion is worthless because they're not "paid professionals at this stuff", while getting many basic details incorrect himself, never mind the more granular chalk talk type of stuff. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Billy86 said:

Ha! I meant 180s - typing on the phone and multi tasking some stuff at 3am, so bear with me! 

I noticed he would claim X, and then when it would prove not to be the case but Y would instead he would often act along the lines of "And I told you all season that Y was what we should be doing. Finally we do it, and look - it's working!" 

That, and being a **** to people on twitter about how their opinion is worthless because they're not "paid professionals at this stuff", while getting many basic details incorrect himself, never mind the more granular chalk talk type of stuff. 

Ah, I see, I thought you meant drugs. Lol

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mazrimiv said:

Speaking of JA, any word yet on how serious his injury was in the game?

Apparently he jogged off the field after the game.  Hopefully just a reagravation of the ankle and he can rehab all week and be ready to play against the Niners. 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Isherwood said:

Peter Bukowski’s best contribution to the Internet was that he did NFL betting content with Lisa Ann, and if you don’t know who Lisa Ann is, don’t google it around your SO 

Nailin Pailin

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Isherwood said:

Ah, I see, I thought you meant drugs. Lol

Haha, nah but the guy could use a couple downers with how wound up he seems to always be. Peter Benzkowski might have a little more chill. 

Edited by Billy86
  • Like 2

37 minutes ago, Billy86 said:

Besides doing 289s and pretending not to, what annoys me about Bukowski most is every episode, EVERY EPISODE, he repeats himself, over and over. He says party of the same sentence, of the same sentence, all the time. He does it All. The. Time. The repetition gets irritating, it is irritating, IT GETS EXTREMELY IRRITATING. 

My guess is it's to fill air time between the non stop ads, THE NON STOP ADS, but I can't, I just can't take it. I cannot take it. All the repetition. All the repeating. I cannot take it. 

Yea, Andy Herman also sometimes gets stuck in a repeat-loop too. There are times where his brain goes on autopilot & then a minute later I’m like “did he just paraphrase the exact same point 4-5 times in a row?”

• Like 2